Last Hope's Gone

After the bright white light, Barbeila was no longer there. It was only a healed Jain. Cas was still on the floor in pain, Jain walked over to him and healed his wounds.

I was hoping that Barbeila left, but I was wrong. She was in Jain. "What have you done to Jain!" Bobby shouted. "Don't worry old man, she's safe." Barbeila stood up, Cas took out his angel blade but she stopped him.

"Lets stop right there Castiel, after-all, look at the meat suit I'm wearing." Barbeila smirked. "How could you!" I spat, tears in my eyes.

"Sam Winchester, do I have to explain myself again? I don't have time for this. Goodbye." And with that, she zapped herself to god knows where, we all fell to the floor finally able to breathe better.

"Its okay, we're gonna get em back." Bobby muttered to himself, the side of his mouth twitching. Dean laid his head against the wall, sighing. He missed Leah, he was worried and I knew that for sure because I myself, miss Jain and I'm damn worried.

****

It has been 4 months since the last time we saw Leah and Jain. We stayed in Bobby's house, he was getting agitated from how much we were sulking and not being productive.

"They are my girls too! They are like my daughters ya idjit, balls! They are my daughters! I feel the same way you do, but you two are needed out there!" Bobby scolded both Dean and myself.

Cas was standing next to Bobby, taking his words in. Cas himself was trying to find Leah and Jain but there was no sign of both of them.

Before the conversation could be continued, Duke growled, revealing Crowley behind Bobby and Cas. "Hello boys." Crowley was holding a jar of the Arabian Oryx's blood, to summon Gorgon.

"About time." Dean muttered and snatched the jar from Crowley. "Moose, you don't look to happy." Crowley snickered. "Shut up." I rolled my eyes and turned around to take a beer out of the fridge.

"Are you sure this is gonna work?" I asked Dean, we created the Gorgon symbol on the floor where she will summoned that was painted by the Arabian Oryx's blood.

"Lets hope so." Dean said. Crowley and Cas watched next to us, as smoke filled the room and my lungs, a figure appeared in the circle.

Dean's mouth widened, his eyes full of hope. "Leah?" Dean said. The smoke cleared and it revealed Leah. "Leah's body? Yup. Leah speaking here? Nope, only good ol' Gorgon." She laughed at her joke.

"Hey look who it is, the king of hell. My pleasure mr King." Gorgon said seductively, winking at Crowley and bowing down slightly, still remaining eye contact.

Dean was getting frustrated, he was jealous. After-all she was still in Leah's body. "You know what else you can be king of-" Before Gorgon could continue her sentence, Dean interrupted.

"Alright enough!" Dean shouted angrily. "Crowley, do it now!" I commanded. Crowley's red smoke came out of his mouth entering Leah's.

***

I was happily making out with Dean, while sitting on his lap in my room. Until the door was barged open. "Who the hell are you?" I got off of Dean, facing the unfamiliar man.

"Lets go darling, this isn't real life. You need to snap out of it." The man had a Scottish accent. "you need to leave my house now. Dean?" I looked at Dean, he was being very quiet.

I realized he was no longer there, he vanished. "What- he was just here." I said confused, a little chuckle coming out of the Scottish man in black suit.

"He is not real, now don't pressure me!" He grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the door. "Dean!" I cried out. A woman appeared in front of us she flicked her finger and Dean was back.

I let go of the Scottish accented man and jumped on Dean.

Crowley was thrown on the wall and Gorgon punched him in the face. "Don't fuck with me king of hell." She mocked Crowley.

***

Sam, Dean, Cas and Bobby were waiting in pain, curious about what is happening. "What the hell is happening in there!" Dean cussed, starring at a frozen Leah.

I glanced over at Crowley's body that was doing the same, I heard sizzling sounds from him. I looked closely and looked at his forehead. "Help me." It said. "Uh, Dean!" I nudged him, getting the attention of all three of them.

"Balls!" Bobby muttered. We started throwing holy water on Leah, until smoke started coming out of her body. Crowley's red smoke came out of her body and back into his.

"That bitch got her hooked on you!" Crowley looked at Dean angrily, the words "help me" left his forehead. Gorgon was once again back. "Screw you Winchesters!" Gorgon laughed.

Lighting started to struck outside, we all looked at the window, watching the white light flash. We looked back at where Gorgon was, but she was gone. "How the hell?" Bobby said confused. Dean got frustrated and was riled up by anger. He threw the summoning bowl on the floor, spilling the blood of the Arabian Oryx.

"Dean-" Before I could calm him down, he placed his hand out for me to stop. He clenched his teeth and closed his eyes, taking a deep breath in. "Stop." He pleaded, his voice cracking.

We heard wings fluttering at the door, we looked only to see Jain, not really her actually. More like Barbeila in Jain's meat suit.

"I sensed my sister was here. Where is she?" She said crossing her arms. She looked really different. I took in her features, and she changed how Jain would normally look.

Barbeila wore a long black blazer that reached her knees, with a red crop top, biker boots and black leather pants that showed off her curves. What I noticed more about her was her hair. It used to be long, but now it was short reaching above her shoulders and went in waves.

"You like the hair Sam? It was too long, I don't even know how she moves with it." Barbeila noticed that that I was starring. "Now, you know if you trap one of us, we quickly get the reception back on right?" She explained.

Dean was getting his gun and Cas slid down his angel blade from his sleeve. "Woah woah, I'm not here to hurt you guys, just lookin for little old twinny." She smiled.

This was going to be a long, long day.