Don't Push Me

It was 3 am, and I couldn't get any sleep. I was sitting in Bobby's kitchen in the dark, my laptop screen was giving most of the light in the room along with the window.

I was trying to find new lores, cases, really anything that would distract me from Barbeila who was sitting in front of me, legs crossed on the table, while she leaned on the chair crossing her arms.

"Shouldn't you be asleep?" She asked, without looking at my direction. "Shouldn't you shut up?" I said, balling my hands into fists and clenching my jaw.

"Wow such a good come back, Sammy." She said sarcastically. "Don't call me that!" I hit the table with my fist, but she ignored and never flinched. "I don't understand you humans." She stated.

"Hunger, weakness, sleep, emotions, hate...love." When she mentioned 'love' she raised her eyebrow and looked at me. "How do you live while yearning for everything." She chuckled.

"In my point of view, its really pathetic." She stared matter of fact. "Enough. Stop talking." I tried breathing slow, to calm myself.

"Sam you know, I didn't want to do this to your little love bird." She said pouting. "Then just let her go! Why are you doing this?!"

"Father's words, not mine pretty boy." She removed her feet from the table and faced me. Her eyes landed on mine and she touched my hand, I couldn't pull away, it was still Jain's hand.

A slight pain spread through my head as I saw an image. It was Jain and myself cuddling on the sofa with Duke on her side. We were watching family videos, we both looked really happy.

I pulled my hand away and before I could do anything she explained herself. "I made Jain a promise I would never hurt anyone of you." She said. "Oh yeah? Who said you're gonna keep it anyway? You're already possessing her aren't you?" I said angrily.

"Im the angel of promises and purity. I keep my promises, and I know that I am good. I cannot go against my father's words." She said. "Do you actually think I want to kill my sister even though she is a demon?" She stated angrily.

I let her continue to speak, I wanted to know more. "Up here, this is where she is- what I showed you. Thats her happy place. She doesn't know its fake, because she's hooked." Barbeila pointed her index finger to her temple.

My gaze fell off of her face and I stared onto the black and white tiled kitchen floor. "She loves you Sam. I don't want to take you away from her by hurting you." She said in all seriousness.

"There is things I cannot stop." A small smile went onto her face. "Tell her you love her too when she's back, because I know you do."

"What-" She cut me off. "No need denying Winchester." She got up and stood beside me, crossing her arms. "Do not think bad of me Winchester, things might not be fair, but I would never harm." With that, she was gone. Leaving the sound of her fluttering wings.

Tears were welling in the corners of my eyes. I missed Jain, I missed how things used to be. I wanted her back. All my life, I haven't been attached to anything except Dean. But now, she was on a different level.

*******

It has been 5 months since the last time we've heard of Barbeila and Gorgon. After seeing them that day, hurricanes erupted, fogs covered the nation, weird supernatural occurrence happened that no one could explain.

But Dean and I knew who it was from. Cas was running around trying to stop the two from killing each other, Duke became lonelier since Jain wasn't there for him anymore.

Dean's short temper became, well, shorter. He spent months and months trying to find a lead on Barbeila and Gorgon. He missed Leah. He even wasn't bothered to shave anymore, little stubbles was on his chin. Any woman came his way, he ignored and rejected in a second.

Bobby, well Bobby was now in a wheelchair. He was missing both his girls, his daughters but he pretended that he didn't. He was acting stronger than usual, to support Dean and myself. Deep down though, he was broken, scared, worried and angry.

For me? I couldn't get Jain out of my head. I missed how she snuggled against me when we slept. I missed wrapping my arms around her, I missed how she would tip toe to give me a quick kiss when Dean and Leah weren't looking.

I missed her corny jokes, i missed her plump lips, I missed her brunette silky, bouncy hair. I miss her, and it was killing me slowly.

Dean was leaning against the Impala, starring at his shoes, obviously in another world. Bobby was in the back, squeezed by his folded chair and Duke.

We were at the gas station filling up Dean's 'baby'. "Boy, go grab somethin to eat will ya?" Bobby pleaded Dean. "Not hungry." He pushed himself off the Impala.

"Well this damn dog surely is!" Bobby forced Dean to go into the store, Dean obeyed and dragged his feet into the store.

"You need to eat too Sam." Bobby begged. "Not hungry." I laid my head on the seat, receiving a slap on the head from Bobby. "Ow! What? Why?" I said confused.

"You boys are idjits you know that?" He said angrily. "They are my girls too! I raised them! But I'm keeping strong for both of them! Now you keep yourself together, both of you!" The corners of Bobby's eyes filled with tears.

I sighed and laid my head back down. "I know. Im sorry." I whispered loud enough for him to hear. Dean came back with dried dog food and came back with junk food.

We drove in silence, only Led Zeppelin was playing in the background. And it wasn't loud like it used to be. This wasn't Dean I used to know.

Dean came to a sudden halt, jerking everyone to the front. I placed my hands on the dashboard, stopping myself from slamming my head. "Dean! What the hell?" I said angrily.

"Its Cas!" He opened the door that let out a creaking noise. I followed his actions and approached the angel.

"I know where they are. They found each other, they're gonna do it now." Cas's tone was uneasy, his faced plastered with worry.

He zapped Dean, Bobby, Duke and myself to where they were. Barbeila was Facing Gorgon smugly. "Ah, there you are!" Gorgon took notice of us.

"Stop this! Now!" Dean clenched his jaw. "Oh pffr yeah, you should have said that a long time ago man. Thats the secret word to let us stop." Gorgon replied sarcastically, leaving Dean more furious.

"You don't need that wheelchair anymore Bobby." Barbeila said, her eyes still on Gorgon. "Stand up." She said. Bobby was hesitant at first, but he got up slowly. It worked. He can walk again, she healed him.

"Alright, lets do this." Gorgon cracked her knuckles while Barbeila looked at her sadly, slipping out a long black sword from her side.