Whats in New York, New York? (P1)

Leah and I sat in the back seat of the Impala, since Bobby really needed to use my car. "This place is so great, they named it two times! New York, New York!" Dean smirked.

"What's in 'New York, New York' anyways?" Leah mocked Dean, making her voice like him when she said 'New York'. Dean glared at Leah through the rearview mirror, she stuck out her tongue playfully.

"Well, every time there is a party, someone is found dead and a black goo is coming out their body." Sam explained.

"Well, doesn't that sound like fun!" Duke barked and licked my face.

"Away from the body, you see footsteps leading to the ceiling." Sam finished.

"A party ghost?" Leah said while chuckling. "Hey I was gonna say that!" Dean said like a 5 year old.

"Do they really think their funny?" Duke said. "Of course Duke." I said sarcastically and patted his head.

"How come he gets to come this time?" Dean hissed knowing Duke said something about them. "Bobby is on a hunting trip with Rufus." Both Leah and I said at the same time.

"I swear Jay, if he pukes, pisses or even takes a crap in my baby I'll-" Since Dean was getting furious, I decided to cut him off.

"Relax Dean, he isn't a puppy." I rolled my eyes.

"What a fart face." Duke said angrily, laying his head on my lap, making Leah and I giggle. Sam turned around and looked at us confused, wondering what Duke said.

****

"Alright, so this 'thing' kills people only in parties?" I asked confused. Sam and I were in the library for 3 hours researching on what supernatural creature this could be.

"Honestly, this doesn't make sense and I've never heard anything like this before." Sam gave up, he placed the book on the desk and ruffled his hair. "yeah me too." I started to flip pages really quickly, making Sam think I'm going insane.

"What are you- are you okay?" Sam asked while cocking his eyebrows. "Hey, I think I got something." I said while my eyes were still on the book.

"What if, its just a supernatural thing trying to break patterns and pretend it's something else." I caught Sam's attention. "Also, what if it could be something controlling people or spirits?"

"That could he a possibility, but I doubt it- a little."

"Well, lets count it as a possibility." I placed my forehead on the book, already giving up. Sam chuckled and squeezed my shoulder.

As I lifted my head to look at Sam, I saw Dean and Leah approaching us.

"Please tell me you found something, please." I begged while groaning. "Actually, we found a lot." Leah said while leaning on a chair.

"Okay first, the first house we went with those rich beverly hills kid." Dean mocked. "They saw their friend Becky Levay, actin up. Actin up weirdly." He explained.

"Um, pot? Drugs?" Sam mentioned. "Oh, Jay would know that." Leah wiggled her eyebrows and gave me an evil smirk. "I was only 17 Leah." I rolled my eyes.

"Oh you dirty lil' sinner." She bit her lips, finding this entertaining. "It was probably not even pot- anyway! Proceed." Sam chuckled and Dean was too.

"Alright, well they suspected that she killed her friend Alex, they found her dead and covered in rainbow goo." Leah continued for Dean.

"Rainbow goo?" Sam and I spoke in unison. "That's not the only part. Weeks later, Becky was found dead with glittery goo." Dean finished.

"What? A unicorn murdered them? Took a dump on em?" I said agitated.

"What about the other house you went to?" Sam wanted more explanation to feed his curiosity.

"Basically the same thing." Leah started. "Well, it was a dinner party. This time the woman killed herself, but guessed what goo it was?" Leah asked.

"The black goo?" Sam asked. "Bingo." Leah and Dean said in unison. "Alright, third house?" I asked.  "Well here is where you guys come in. We'll take over the research and you guys investigate the third house." Dean threw his car keys at Sam and he caught it effortlessly.

***

"Ya know, they're all in the same neighborhood- The murders I mean." Sam parked outside a white villa. "And they sure do love to party." I added.

We rang the doorbell and waited for someone to open. A maid in a black maid outfit opened the door.

"FBI ma'am. Im Donald Sharp, this is my lovely partner Judy Slate." While Sam flashed his FBI badge, my stomach twisted when he called me 'lovely'.

The maid allowed us in, we waited patiently for miss Fox to appear. Taking her time, she finally appeared.

The woman had a dirty blonde hair, red bright lipstick on, while having a really expensive dress on. She looked around 55 to me.

Her eyes were only on Sam, never on me. Making me chuckle on how Sam was shifting uncomfortably.

"Yes, agents. What can I do for you?" Sam shifted uncomfortably under her gaze. "We need to know what happened at that last party ma'am." I spoke up for Sam.

As miss Fox explained how weird a woman was acting up, she said something that caught both my attentions and Sam's.

"She was covered in pink goo, with marshmallows." Miss Fox explained. "Really, I'm not a mad old woman." She claimed.

"Well, there is a party next week, I have an extra invitation for you both, bring more guests if you'd like." She was mainly talking to Sam and not me, of course.

"Of course. If you find anything weird miss Fox, give me a call." Sam gave her our "business" card, before we left miss Fox looked up and down Sam's figure, checking him out.

As we left in a hurry, I laugh escaped my lips. "What's so funny?" Sam played dumb, but he knew what I was laughing about.

"Well, someone has a little crush on moose right here." I chuckled, making Sam roll his eyes. "What are you talking about?" He played dumb, again.

"Oh c'mon Sam, she was checking you out. Im pretty sure she likes you." I opened the creaking door of the Impala. Dean really has to fix the doors.

Sam stopped and looked at me while he was at the driver's side. "Do you? I mean, do you like me?" The sudden question made my heart stop. Could he tell that I liked him that much?

"Uh, I mean. As a friend? Am I- am I alright?" Sam became nervous and tried to change what he was saying. Weird, I wonder what's going on.

"Of course Sam, what kind of question is that anyway. Of course I do like you!" I played along with his little game, trying to at least drop a little hint for him.