Heaven And Hell

After hunting that bitchy Kami, my mind was in full relaxation knowing that Jay will be at rest. Though, Sam was in another world. He wasn't really paying attention to anything.

I nudged his shoulder to get his attention and he flinched. "Huh?" He said. "Don't tell me nothing is bothering you. What's wrong?" I went straight away to the point.

Sam protested to tell me but I just pushed him further to tell me. "Jain told me she loved me." My smile grew big, but Sam was nervous. "That's great! Wait, why aren't you smiling, you don't love her back? I swear Sam Winchester if you don't I'll-" Sam raised his hands up to my face's level.

"No no no no, nothing like that. I do love her, I do. Its just that I couldn't say it back." Sam explained himself, only making me more confused.

"Wait, why?" I asked. Before Sam could continue, Dean and Bobby interrupted. "C'mon you two idjits, let's go see how Jain's holdin up." Bobby said, tucking his hat.

"We're gonna talk about this later." Sam chuckled at my determination. We walked out the house only to find Gorgon standing there, a devilish smirk on her lips.

We all raised our guns towards her. "Oh my." She said in a sarcastic tone. "Step away, or I'll shoot." Dean threatened. "Go ahead my love." She raised her left brow.

Dean shot her in her head, surprisingly she was still alive. She dug her finger inside and removed the bullet, her skin growing back again. As if nothing has happened.

I glanced at Bobby, while Sam and Dean glanced at each other. "Ow." She said.

"Now you just made me angrier Winchester." She used her force to throw away the guns from our hands. "Honestly it doesn't involve the three of you." She pointed at Sam, Dean and Bobby.

"Now get out of the way." Again, she used her forced to throw them, slamming on the hard dirt and pinning them down. "Now, for you." She looked at me, her eyes going full on purple.

Black clouds started to gather, lightning flashing around us, thunder loud enough to burst the eardrums. "No!" I screamed as the lightning struck me. Dark purple smoke came out of her mouth, entering mine.

The last thing I heard was Dean calling my name, in pain. Before I could get a last glance, everything faded, sending me to a place which looked like home. Where I was sitting on Dean's lap, while Jain and Sam fixed Bobby, myself and Dean a meal. We were in Bobby's kitchen.

*****

As I was sitting in bed, thinking about how Sam didn't say 'I love you' back, Cas appeared in front of me. The first time I see worry on his face, he was agitated and nervous.

Once more, Duke ran over to him to greet him. "Angel, hello!" Duke barked. Cas patted his head quickly, and pulled me off the bed.

"Hey- Cas, whats wrong?" I said, his hand still gripping my arm. "She's coming. We have to hide you and Duke somewhere safe." My heart started to beat quickly, I knew who he was talking about. He was talking about Barbelia.

"Cas-" Before I could finish my sentence, Duke started to bark hysterically, lightning was seen outside, thunder filled my hearing. The door flew open, Cas was thrown against the wall.

Cas quickly zapped Duke somewhere safe, I'm guessing with the Winchesters, Leah and Bobby. "Castiel, don't try to hide her away from me." She blinked her eyes and it went completely titanium white.