Touch Too Much

I woke up to Duke licking my arm, and the sun shining through the window. "Duke, c'mon." I said groaning and getting up from the bed.

After a long shower, I dressed in my black hoodie, blue jeans and my flat heel boots, I decided to go downstairs. As always, Duke raced me down the stairs and ran into the kitchen.

"What are you guys doing?" I see Bobby holding down Leah while Cas was making her drink a black liquid juice. Sam and Dean were on the side watching.

"You're next." Dean said grinning. "What is that?" I said grossed out by the look of the liquid. "To help you with your you know, side effects. Nose bleedin." Bobby said.

"Tastes like ass." Leah grabbed the beer bottle and chugged down her beer. "You'd know." I said under my breath and rolled my eyes, receiving a grin from Sam.

Cas came up to me, just a little too close. "Open your mouth." He said while holding the jar. "You need to swallow it." Cas didn't mean it in a sexual way, but it sounded like it.

I heard Dean chuckling at the back, while Sam gave him a 'seriously?' look. "Dean, shut up." I said as I grabbed the jar from Cas's hand and chugged it down quickly.

It burned my throat more than alcohol did, it was slimy in my mouth and tasted worse than charcoal. "Oh god." I grabbed the beer bottle from Sam's hand and chugged it down.

"You two will not have much of a problem anymore. Im getting a lead on why both of you are so important. If I get anything, I'll inform you." Cas patted Duke on the head awkwardly and zapped back to wherever he came from.

I went to the kitchen to make breakfast for everyone. I only cook when I'm at home, because if I don't, Bobby would only be drinking beer.

Bobby was getting older, and the only way I could at least help was make him food.

I made pancakes and cut some fruits on the side and served it to Bobby, Leah, Sam and Dean. They ate their food like there was no tomorrow.

"I found a case." Dean mumbled while his mouth was full. "New Jersey." He shoved another pancake in his mouth.

Sam gave me the laptop to read the article, Leah was hovering over me to read the case. I could feel her breath tingling on my neck.

"God, stop breathing on my neck!" Bobby rolled his eyes, he knew we couldn't stay quiet for even 10 minutes. "I am not!" Leah defended.

"Here we go again." Bobby muttered under his breath and rolled his eyes.

"Leah is going hunting with you idjits." Bobby interrupted our argument.

"Fine, but she's not riding with me." I defended. "Good, I don't want to ride with you anyway." Leah defended like a small child.

"Good." I rolled my eyes, putting my plate in the sink. "I'll ride with Jain and Leah will ride with Dean, sounds good?" Sam said quickly.

"Sounds good to me!" I said cheerfully, while Dean glared at Sam.

Bobby look at Duke sadly and then looked at me. "I'll keep him here with you Bobby, just don't forget to feed the poor thing." I knew that with me going hunting, Bobby would go lonely at home.

Bobby pretended to find Duke a burden, but the old man does enjoy his company.

***
Jain has been driving for thirteen hours already, I tried to keep a conversation with her to not make her sleepy, but in the end she couldn't keep up anymore.

"Jain, I'll take over." I noticed her eyes were closing, but she tried hard to open her eyes each time they felt like closing.

"Huh? Okay sure." She scooted quickly to the passengers side while I had my hand on the wheel and switched places with her.