New Mission

Okay, short little paragraph from your author. One, Captain= FairyTailNaluIsLife for those of you who were confused. Two, just to let you people know, all the comments in all caps are so hard to write when you have to keep one finger on the shift, and the other has to write each. Letter. At. A. Time. It's tiring, but I think it adds personality to the story. Anyway. Now the moment you've all been waiting for!

2 Days Later (so no one's drunk- courtesy of the Captain)

"OK EVERYONE! THERE IS A NEW MISSION! LISAGNA HAS RISEN AS A GHOST AND THE GHOST BUSTERS CAN'T GET HER AWAY! LISAGNA HAS MIND CONTROLLED EVERYONE IN FAIRY TAIL, NOW THEY ALL THINK THAT LISANNA HAS BECOME NICE, BUT SHE IS GONNA KILL LUCY! WE NEED A PLAN TO SAVE LUCY AND FIGURE OUT A PLAN!" FairyTailNaluIsLife screams at the army.

"Let's do this! Anyone got a plan?" I ask around.

"Nope." Captain sighs.

"Uhh. STEAL THE GHOST BUSTERS EQUIPMENT AND LEARN HOW TO USE IT!" CrazyCatLady123456 suggests randomly.

"Okay?" FairyTailNaluIsLife cocks her head to one side, confused as to how that will work.

"AND WHEN THAT HAPPENS WE USE IT ON ROTTEN MOLDY GHOST LASAGNA!" She continues.

"How?" FairyTailNaluIsLife asks her.

"Idk." She sighs.

"BECAUSE IT'S GHOST DETECTING EQUIPMENT!" I answer for her.

"I'm just thinking on the spot here..." CrazyCatLady123456 seems disappointed to not have been any help.

"BUT.... WE NEED TO PROTECT LUCY HEARTFILIA!" Captain shouts in panic.

"By beating her a** and capturing her like Pokemon." Samaja1234 yells, making Captain laugh.

"I don't know if we can touch ghosties..." Captain sighs.

"Then we have two teams, one protects Lucy, and the other uses the equipment to get rid of moldy ghost Lasagna." CrazyCatLady123456 suggests.

"YEEEAH!" FairyTailNaluIsLife smiles.

"YAY I'M NOT AN IDIOT!" She cheers.

"Can I beat up ghosts? Just asking. Cause if I can, then I'm beating up moldy Lasagna." I threaten, while CrazyCatLady123456 does a mini celebration, and I think of different ways to kill Lasagna's ghost.

"Maybe I can use my flamethrower..." CrazyCatLady123456 thinks aloud.

"I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!" Captain screams in frustration.

"Can I slice her up in pieces?" I think aloud too.

"GUESS WHAT?! I HAVE FIGURED OUT HER ONE WEAKNESS... I HAVE A PLAN!" Captain gets up quickly and runs the plan through her mind before telling us.

"OHH TELL US!" CrazyCatLady1234356 gets excited.

"Is it to use Natsu as bait? That would be funny." I laugh.

"FIRST WE WILL LURE HER TO US BY TELLING NATSU TO COME TO THE BLOSSOM TREE AT A CERTAIN TIME AND TELL LISANNA TO COME TO THE BLOSSOM TREE AT THE SAME TIME! WE WILL HIDE BEHIND STUFF WITH THIS NEW WEAPON!" She hands each of us a weapon. "AND WE WILL WAIT!" She finishes, then looks at me. "omg... you read my mind..."

"I know... I'm awesome." I flip my hair sassily. "Jk."

"Can my weapon be some sorta ghost flamethrower thingy?" CrazyCatLady123456 asks. "Cause flamethrowers are awesome." She adds.

"You like flame stuff don't you...? Sure." Captain approves.

"OO, OO! Can my fire magic hurt ghosts? That'd be useful." I say while lighting my hand on fire.

"Yeah?" Captain agrees.

"YOSH! FIRE MAGIC FOR LIFE!" And I light my whole body on fire, alerting this strange man that was sitting next to me.

"This might sound stupid, but what does 'yosh' mean?" FairyTailNaluIsLife asks.

"Yes? Or maybe yeah?" TokyoGhouldabest223 replies. We haven't seen you for a while.

"Okay."

"And yeah, I luv to burn things. Hehe." CrazyCatLady123456 grins.

"lol"

"ME." SecretFandom_ pops out of nowhere, making all of us jump, and wonder who's there.

"GUESS WHAT?!" Captain suddenly shouts. "I am making a story and I am about to publish the first chapter!" She happily shouts.

"I'll read it for sure, just say when it is out okay?" Says sheilabff.

"What's it about? Never mind, I'll find out when I read it." I ask.

"It's about NaLu." Replies FairyTailNaluIsLife. "It will get better on the second chapter. It will be up by tomorrow."

"Posted."

"Yay, about to read it." CrazyCatLady123456 calls.

"So am I." I say.

"Maybe, if she's a b**** in this story." BookWormPandas18 states, making captain laugh.

"You might as well sign the paper then." CrazyCatLady123456 says to BookWormPandas18.

"Yep." Captain hand the sheet to her.

"LEMME JOIN!" That_Crazy_Dot shouts.

"Sure! New people are always welcome!!!" FairyTailNaluIsLife hands the sheet out. "Sign here, here, here, here, here, here, aaaand here!"

"FairyTailNaluIsLife is the leader, and I'm second-in-command! Welcome to the army, now, which weapon would you like?" CrazyCatLady1234565 asks the new recruits.

"Eh, ehm, I am also second-in-command, cadet, please refrain from your foolishness and sit back down. LET'S HEAD OUT! IFJEOFNAOFNIWNFJE! Also, That_Crazy_Dot, please grab any weapon you can find and kill every Lasagna. KFKSNYOSNVJNXJTNOSFJE!" -Ginny- states.

"Okay then we can both be second-in-command! Now, BURN EVERYTHING EXCEPT YOUR ALLIES!" And CrazyCatLady123456 runs into the battle field yelling a battle cry. -Ginny- lights the grass on fire, and it spreads.

"BURN EVERYTHING!" She shouts.

"Yeah, let's get this little b**** and destroy her!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Animelover728 yells to all of us. I destroy everything around me (except teammates) with fire magic, letting me feel powerful for once. We surround Lasagna's ghost self and throw everything we have at her.

"DIE GHOST MOLDY LASAGNA! DIE AND BURN IN HELL! SATAN WELCOMES YOU WITH OPEN ARMS!" CrazyCatLady123456 uses her ghost flamethrower.

"I like your style." I call to her

"Really, no asking if I'm sane? Well that's a first (joking I'm totally sane *nervous laughter*)." Suddenly, the gates of Hell open and takes moldy Lasagna in and we hear Satan in the back saying: "NALU IS LIFE, YOU CAN NEVER BE WITH HIM NOW SUFFER IN HELL!" CrazyCatLady123456 starts laughing maniacally.

"BURN IN HELL YOU ROTTEN, MOLDY PIECE OF GHOST LASAGNA!" She looks at Satan. "Later dad!" And the gates close.

"Now I'm questioning if you're sane..." I look at her.

"Nah, I'm fine..." That_Crazy_Dot grabs a 3DMG.

"THIS IS THE DAY I BECOME LIKE EREN, AYE!" And she slices Lasagna's nape of her neck. Then Guren no Yumiya plays and intensifies.

"Wait I forgot something." That_Crazy_Dot signs papers. "LEZ GO KILLIN LASAGNA BRUHZ!"

"ATTACK ON LASAGNA!" CrazyCatLady123456 shouts.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

 WOW! A whopping 1,118 words! This is insane! Maybe one of the longest chapters I have written before, and that's only because this was a long arch. I never knew that this new mission was gonna be a long chapter... guess I'm forgetting a few things... ^_^" Anyway, now that this chapter has came and gone, I'm not writing until tomorrow. This was only a makeup.

I love you readers!

anime-lover7