FairyTailNaluIsLife's Death and Some Ear Popcorn

I had this chapter for a while, just wanted to see what you people would do... I know, I'm evil. Sowy.

"Lol. Hey recruits, I is back." FairyTailNaluIsLife starts coughing violently. "Ans.... I is totally fine." She coughs more. "You are all doing great!" She coughs more and sniffs. "And I am proud of you all" She falls off the bed dramatically. "And.... I ..... am...." She never finishes her sentence and dies. Right in front of us.

"NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!" I scream.

"NOO FTNIL-SENPAI LIVE! LIVE AND KILL HITLER(lasagna)! THIS IS THE MOMENT WE'VE BEEN WAITING FOR! I'LL GIVE YOU ALL MY RAMEN IF YOU LIVE! JUST DON'T DIE, FTNIL-SENPAI!" That_Crazy_Dot screams.

"NOO LIVE AND SEE US KILL LASAGNA!" CrazyCatLady123456 starts to sniffle. "You were a great leader... WAHHHHH!" She turns all out Erza mode. "YOU WILL PAY GHOST LASAGNA!" She starts burning everything except her allies.

"Die Lasagna!" I start to burn everything as well. "You will pay for our leader!" I shout. Meanwhile, FairyTailNaluIsLife rises as a ghost.

"YES THIS IS WHAT I LIVE AND BREATHE FOR.... TO TAKE LISANNA AWAY FROM THE WORLD AND THE UNIVERSE AS A WHOLE. NO ONE SHALL SPEAK OF THE NAME, AS SHE WILL NO LONGER LIVE THE LIFE OF LISANNA. THE DAY HAS COME WHERE MY TRUE HATRED FOR THIS SO CALLED LISANNA HAS SHOWN. SHE HAS NEVER BEEN NEEDED IN THIS LIFE AND COULD POSSIBLY BE THE THREAT OF ALL OUR WORRIES, FOR SHE HAS PUT THE SADNESS IN OUR HEARTS. FOR THIS REASON, LISANNA WILL BE DEFEATED BY THE FANDOM OF NALU FANS FROM ALL OVER TO SAVE THE TRUE OTP, NALU........ or ya know.... somethin like that.... I guess............" Chum_of_FT shouts her moving speech.

CrazyCatLady123456's sanity runs out due to anger. She goes all sadistic and burns Lasagna.

"YA LIKE THAT MOLDY LASAGNA? HOW ABOUT THIS?!" She punches Lisanna's stomach. "HAHAHAHA! THIS IS WHAT YOU GET! YOU GET TO FEEL THE PAIN YOU PUT US THROUGH! BURN IN HELL!"

"Hello!" FairyTailNaluIsLife pops up. "I am a ghost and I... I am very sorry, I will still be able to help you all.... but.... I will move CrazyCatLady123456 to Co First In Command with me. Do you accept? Will you be able to cope? Could you cope with the possibility of dieing from the Lisanna?" FairyTailNaluIsLife asks her.

"FairyTailNaluIsLife yes, I am able to cope with the fact that the rotten piece of Lasagna has the ability to kill me if I become first in command. Honestly, I'm fine with that. I've lost my sanity so there's nothing left to loose but my life. However, I will NOT stand for that sad excuse for a human being to be the cause of me kicking the bucket. I REFUSE FOR HER TO BE THE CAUSE OF MY DEATH SO I'LL BE THE BEST FIRST IN COMMAND YOU'VE EVER SEEN! COME AT ME BRO!" CrazyCatLady123456 agrees to the position, and she readies her flamethrower and AK-47.

"U r now... Co First-In-Command!" Captain cheers.

"Thanks for the honor! Okay, time for a lame speech!" She clears her throat. "THE ROTTEN, MOLDY , LASAGNA HAS TAKEN OUR LEADER! AS YOU HEARD, I AM NOW CO-FIRST IN COMMAND THANKS TO OUR LEADER'S GHOST! I MAY DIE LATER ON, BUT MY DEATH WILL NOT BE DUE TO THE DREADED MOLDY LASAGNA! WE WILL NOT GO DOWN WITHOUT A FIGHT! WE WILL FIGHT! WE WILL WIN! LASAGNA'S DAYS ARE NUMBERED! 1 LIFE=PAYBACK 1,000 TIMES OVER!" CrazyCatLady123456 grabs her flamethrower. "IN HONOR OF FAIRYTAILNALUISLIFE, WE WILL DESTROY THE ROTTEN MOLDY LASAGNA! WHO'S WITH ME?!"

"I'M WITH YOU!" I get all hyped up from the amazing speech she has given. "L WILL KILL THAT MOLDY LASAGNA!"

"AYE! Could you all wear these mute headphones thingy so you can't hear me? Wore it already? Ok." That_Crazy_Dot starts singing terribly. "AND IIIIIIIIIIIIII WILL ALWAYS HATE YOOOUUUUUUUUUUU! Wait another one." She starts off in a Let It Go tune. "KILL THAT BIJ! KILL THAT BIJ! SHE'S NOT ALLOWED TO LIVE! KILL THAT BIIIIJ! LASAGNA'S THE SATAN! I DON'T CARE IF I GO TO JAIL! MURDER UGLY SL*T, the cops never bothered me anyway." All the glasses brake and Lasagna's eardrums explode. "AYE MY SINGING IS THE WORST!"

"BUT IT HURT MOLDY LASAGNA!" CrazyCatLady123456 cheers. I start screaming over the singing.

"Die moldy Lasagna!"

"KEEP ON SINGING HER EARS ARE BLEEDING!" CrazyCatLady123456 hands soundproof headphones to everyone.

"Yaaaay! Welll dooooone!" FairyTailNaluIsLife cheers. She starts eating popcorn watching us torture moldy Lasagna. Then Lasagna's ear explodes and lands inside the popcorn. "Meh." She keeps eating the popcorn. "WHOOOO AWESOME JOB PEOPLE!!!"

"I LOVE THIS JOB! BEST ARMY EVER!" CrazyCatLady123456 shouts.

"YAAAAAAY! Hey, CrazyCatLady123456, you wanna bite of this ear?" Captain asks her.

"*Wakes up to a normal family, goes to school, comes home then... CASUALLY GOES TO A NALU FANDOM ARMY TRAINING FOR BATTLE AND GOING IN RAGE AND ANGER TO A WAR AGAINST THE NALI TRYING TO KILL AND TORTURE LISANNA WITH MASSIVE EXPLOSIVES AND DEADLY WEAPONS...*👍👍👍" Chum_of_FT reenacts.

"Yup, that is our life. Do you want some of this Lisanna ear Chum_of_FT?" Captain asks.

"Greatest army of all time. Yes, yes I would." Captain hands ear to Chum_of_FT.

"Tastes like... moldy Lasagna but... we are eating her!" Chum_of_FT calls for FairyTailNaluIsLife. "Yes?"

"Thank you, this will remind me of force and power of this army, and that we have the ability to take down the evil beast of Lisanna." Chum_of_FT thanks captain.

"You are welcome." And captain shakes their hand.

"We are the greatest army ever! NALU FOREVER!!!!!!!!" I shout.

"YEEEEAAAAHHHHH!" FaryTailNaluIsLife puts her hand in the middle. "EVERYONE JOIN MEH!
1
2
3

4
5
6
9
4
6
2
YOUR CAPTAIN HAS FORGOTTEN HOW TO COUNT! ANYWAY!
1.......
2.......
8.......
YEEEAAAAHHHH!" And she puts her hand in the air. Despite our confusion, we do the same.

"YEAH!!!!" I lift my hand in the air.

"YEAAAAAAAH!!" Captain shouts.

------------------------------------------------

So, here's the chapter. Don't kill me for not updating the very next day... or the day after that... or the day after that... ^_^"

Gomenasai,

anime-lover7