Our Last...

Cue crying. *starts to cry* Okay readers, hold on a moment as your author collects herself.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Okay. Here we go.

NOTE: YOU MIGHT WANNA READ CHAPTER 16 FOR A BETTER UNDERSTANDING OF WHAT'S HAPPENING!!!!!! JUST A SUGGESTION!!!!!

Animelover782 gets up from her place on the floor. "I'm okay, but who wants some hamburger now?"

I raise my hand, my other hand still holding the sword that I killed the cow with.

Captain pops up out of no where.

"Do you guys remember what milk does!?!!?" She shouts.

"The real question is what milk doesn't do." BananaMilk- corrects her.

"I want a cheeseburger." I confess.

"Same man." BananaMilk- sighs.

"So hungry...." I nearly drool, eyeing the dead cow in front of me. I wonder if I can still cook the meat...?

As if reading my mind, Animelover782 speaks up. "Let's eat the cow." In fact, Animelover782 is already starting the grill and cutting the meat. "Wait, now where are we going to get the milk?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!"

I sigh in frustration. Nothing was going right.

Before I could try to come up with a solution, I spot Captain hide a stash if milk, then turns to the group trying to act as innocent as possible. "I don't know..."

I shrug it off. "I don't care as long as I get cheeseburgers."

CarzyCatLady123456 on the other hand, won't let Captain get away that easily. Shouting loud enough so everyone could hear her, she calls Captain out. "I SEE YOUR MILK FAIRYTAILNALUISLIFE!!!!!!"

I have no clue how, but she kills Lasagna again a shouts again. "DOES THAT GIVE ME THE MILK?!"

"WHEN WILL LASAGNA DIE?! SHE KEEPS COMING BACK!" I shout in anger and frustration.

"I DON'T KNOW!" Crazy shouts with me.

Captain, on the other hand, continues to drink her milk. "Okay, okay. Crazy, have some milk." She hands the bottle over to CrazyCatLady123456.

BananaMilk- speaks up again.

"I'm done with her honestly. Like, know your place, trash."

"PREACH!" Crazy shouted.

"PREACH, PREACH, PREACH, PREACH, PREACH, PREACH, PREACH, PREACH, PREACH, PREACH PREACH PREACH!!" I chant.

"I'm gonna hire someone off the street to devour moldy Lasagna's face." Captain declares.

"YES!"Crazy agrees. "DO THAT!"

"YESSS!" BananaMilk- says.

"YASSSS!!" I join in.

"Moldy Lasagna just needs to die in a hole and never ever come out EVER again." Animelover782 says.

"Mhm." I agree.

"DAMN STRAIGHT!" Crazy shouts.

"I HIRED HIM!" Captain shouts. "His name isssss..." A drum role plays put of nowhere. "Bixlow! He will devour her!"

I hold back a laugh.

BananaMilk- winks while smirking.

"Devour." I echo, smirking. "I... have a dirty mind."