The Duck Song *Cringes* And Sewing

"The duck walks up to the lemonade stand~" CrazyCatLady123456 starts.

"On no... not that song." I groan. I don't like that song at all.

"And he said to the man running the stand... HEY! Pomp, pomp, pomp. GOT ANY GRAPES?" That_Crazy_Dot joins in.

"And he says, 'No, but we have NaLu merchandise!'" CrazyCatLady123456 changes up the song, much to my appreciation.

"Lol yass. I would buy from that stand." I laugh.

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! Yes... me too." Captain resumes drinking her ear smoothie.

"Lol we ate lasagna last night." Now I'm talking about the food here, not the person.

"Really?!" FairyTailNaluIsLife questions. "Oh, and are you still writing that book?"

"Yes. Chapter should be done today or tomorrow."

"Okay."

"Yay, that story is so flipping funny." CrazyCatLady123456 says.

"YEAH! AGREED!" Captain joins in.

That_Crazy_Dot does a fluttershy yay. Whatever that is.

"I ATE LASAGNA YESTERDAY! Not that I'm bragging." She says.

"I don't really LIKE lasagna, but I kept thinking that it was Lisanna's true form (as my sister calls it), so I had to eat it." I admit.

"I ate both of her ears (and shared of course)." Captain laughs.

"But now she can't hear Natsu's rejections! WHAT HAVE WE DONE?!" CrazyCatLady123456 gasps.

"NUUUUUUUU!" That_Crazy_Dot screams.

"This is bad! Sew her ears back on!!!!!" I shout.

"Oh shit!" FairyTailNaluIsLife tries to vomit them back up, it's really disturbing to watch. CrazyCatLady123456 follows suit.

"QUICK, EAT NATSU'S COOKING! THAT'LL MAKE US THROW UP FOR SURE! Sorry Natsu..." CrazyCatLady123456 suggests. Everyone that ate her ear started eating his cooking as Natsu slaved in the kitchen. I think he gave up and ended up burning everything though. They all started vomiting, then Captain began sewing her ear back together. Except one thing was strange. I didn't vomit.

"Huh. This is strange." I say.

"Awwww nawwww. Well.... most of it is back together...." Captain says while sewing Lisanna's ear back on, and making her feel as much pain as possible. I watched while eating Nutella.

"We're crazy aren't we..." I ask.

"It's in my name!" CrazyCatLady123456 yells.

"Good point."

"Hehe."

"Yes... yes. We. Are." Captain agrees.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry it's really short, but I felt bad for not updating for forever. If you see any misspells, tell me, cause I hate having misspells in my stories. As always, vote, comment, share, whatever you want. And I'll update as soon as possible. I wanted to over the weekend, but I went to Anime Midwest and that took up a lot of my time. Also, heads up, this July is packed with events that I have to get ready and go to, so updates might be slow. My deepest apologies.

anime-lover7