DORITOS!

"Uehhgu3uf." -Ginny- speaks nonsense. Meanwhile, Captain is completely drunk. Again.

"Helllllllllllllllllllllllllo!!" Captain wiggles eye brows rapidly. "Is it meh ye loooooooking 4?!" She points at herself. "I can c it in yo eyyessssssssszzzzzzzzz!" She nearly pokes her own eyes out. "I can seeeeee it in yo smmmmmmmile!" Then she smiles a creepy smile. Wait, is she singing that one song...?

"Creepier than Pinkamema...." I honestly, to this day, don't know who That_Crazy_Dot is talking about.

"Whoooooooooooooooooooooooooo!" Captain smiles again. "Over 500 comments! Seriouselllllllly?! Whyyyy are youuuuuu," She points at CrazyCatLady123456. "not drunk?!"

I AAAaamM!" I slur, raising my hand.

"mmMMEEeeee TOOooooOOoo!" CrazyCatLady123456 joins in.

"I just drank Mountain Dew, I didn't drink booze yet LOLOLLL!" Then That_Crazy_Dot starts throwing Doritos everywhere. "FREE DORITOS!"

"YAAAAAAY!" I clap like a two year old.

"DORITOS!!" Then she starts eating them all, and my drunk imagination thinks of a fishy eating fishy food. Glub glub. That_Crazy_Dot throws so much Doritos that the whole Earth was full of Doritos.

"DORITO PARTEHHHHH!" She shouts. Then Natsu starts eating all of the Doritos cause he's Natsu.

"Yaaaay!" Captain shouts, then falls over. She tries to eat the Doritos but can't because she's a ghostie. "Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!!!" Then she starts crying. Yup. That's the captain of our army everyone. Just let that sink in.

"Here you go." That_Crazy_Dot gives a lifetime supply of ghost Doritos, which I didn't think was possible, to Captain.

"Yaaaaaaaaay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" FairyTailNaluIsLife does a celebrations dance. Then she fails at it. Shrugs shoulders. Drinks more booze. And eats a lifetime supply of ghost Doritos. "Over 530 comments, Wow!"

"535!!!!!!!" I start celebrating.

"Whoooooooo!! By the way, I'm gonna mention that story you made on my story, is that okay??" FairyTailNaluIsLife asks me.

"That's fine!" I smile.

"Yay!"

"You're welcome. I think something is haunting my room. I was reading aloud since my sister was alseep, and I heard a 'Shh'. I shut up immediately and I have seen too many horror movies to turn on my flashlight and check it out."

"It is probably your sister." Captain suggests. "It;s okay." She hugs me and pats me on my head.

I shrug, "At least I have my ducklings with me to keep my company. No seriously, I have baby ducks in a carrier. They're next to my bed."

"So kewwwwl." Captain smiles.

"Aww ducklings!" CrazyCatLady123456 squeals. Making Captain laugh.

"Yup."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yup, yup, yup! Did I mention? I live on a farm IRL, so I brought in my baby ducks for the night. Actually, recently, I brought the girl I named Lisa in, because her brother died. :( Sadness. ANYWAY! There's the chapter. And a big shout out to @That_Crazy_Dot for bringing in the Doritos! Also, the Dorito company did not approve of the Ghost Doritos. Or any of this crazy stuff.

anime-lover7