The Picture and Ship

"Wait, didn't you die? Or WERE YOU REVIVED BECAUSE OF OUR AWESOMENESS!?" CrazyCatLady123456 shouts to our captain. "Whatever. YEAH!" She puts her hand in the air, following the lead of everyone around her.

"I am a ghost. I will haunt the moldy Lisagna!" FairyTailNaluIsLife laughs while shouting, tears from too much laughing coming out of her eyes.

"YES! HAUNT HER AND MAKE HER THINK SHE'S CRAZY!" CrazyCatLday123456 agrees.

"YEEEEAH!"

"YASH! MAKE HER GO TO THE ASYLUM BECAUSE SHE BECAME INSANE CUZ OF YOUR HAUNTING (idk anymore) SKILLZ!" That_Crazy_Dot... shouts.

"YEAH!" Shouts CrazyCatLady123456 again.

"Now let's throw a party NaLi and the fans will be forever dead!" Animelover782 shouts chanting. "NALU FOR LIFE, NALU FOR LIFE! We'll got back to the guild to party." She chants/adds.

(Time skip 10 hours later- courtesy of Captain)

FairyTailNaluIsLife is passed out on the ground already. Too drunk to be able to stand on her own two feet. CrazyCatLady123456 is drunk like crazy still chanting: "NALU~ FOR LIIIFFE~!" Then passes out too. I was actually amazed when I found out that That_Crazy_Dot challenged Cana to a drinking contest. As for me? Well, I was doing what any normal person would've done. I was talking to a wall.

Suddenly, CrazyCatLady123456 jolts awake screaming.

"LASAGNA!" Then she starts running to a random place with her flamethrower in tow. I guess the war gets to some people. I start to talk, but my words were slurred.

"Where's she~ gooOooOoOOIIIiing~?" I ask the wall, still dazed.

"TO KILL LASAGNA! I HAD A VISION OF WISDOM!" CrazyCatLady123456 shouts, then a massive hangover hits her. "AFTER A NAP!" Then passes out on the floor.

"OoooOoOoOOOkaAaaAaAAAYy~" Then I pass out too, hugging a table leg.

""Whoooooooooooooop whooooooooooooooooooop!!" FairyTailNaluIsLife starts talking to a pot plant. She tells the plant about her plan to kill Lisanna. Then she too passes out on top of me and CrazyCatLady123456.

"I'm so done with her ;-;" SecretFandom_ starts to load a potato blaster.

CrazyCatLady123456 wakes up and sees me and FairyTailNaluIsLife.

"Woah, is this a threesome?" Then she remembers her vision of wisdom. "LASAGNA YOU WILL DIEEE!" Then she starts running in a random direction.

FairyTailNaluIsLife gets thrown off of CrazyCatLady123456 during that time. She's not fully awake yet and has no idea what is happening. She sees CrazyCatLady123456 running around and gets up, then passes out again on top of me.

CrazyCatLady123456 sees us both and takes a picture of us.

"Great blackmail and I ship it hehe." She whispers. I start mumbling incoherent words. FairyTailNaluIsLIfe laughs a little. Then she starts yo drool on me...

I jolt up quickly and get really disgusted when I start wiping drool from my face. I glare at CrazyCatLady123456.

"What happened?" I command. I throw FairyTailNaluIsLIfe across the room.

"Well you see, anime-lover7, I passed out. Then you passed out and landed on me. Then FairyTailNaluIsLife passed out and landed on you. I woke up and thought this was some weird threesome thing but then remembered my vision of wisdom and ran to where I thought Lasagna would be. Then took a picture of you and FairyTailNaluIsLife because you guys are still laying on each other. I'm surprised you haven't noticed yet. Oh, and by the way, I will use this picture for blackmail. And I ship it." CrazyCatLady123456 recaps everything that happened, and did a very good job at it.

"DELETE THE PHOTO!!!!!!" I shout at her. FairyTailNaluIsLife just starts to wake up.

"Huh? Who ship what?? Wha... where am I?!" She asks.

"anime-lover7 NEVER!" CrazyCatLady123456 shouts at me.

"Why don't you ask CrazyCatLady123456!" I tell FairyTailNaluIsLife and she gives us a stare that looks like this: O.O

I tackle CrazyCatLady123456.

"DELETE IT!" I shout again.

"Wha... wha... what is happening?!" She asks, then grabs her popcorn.

"anime-lover7 YOU CAN'T MAKE MEH!" Which she does somewhat have a point...

Then I see FairyTailNaluIsLife sell tickets for people to watch. Then CrazyCatLady123456 turns off her phone.

"THERE THE PHOTO IS SAFE!" She shouts.

"Awwww okay sorry people, out of tickets..." I reach for her phone.

"GIVE IT TO ME!" FairyTailNaluIsLife tries to break up the fight.

"OK OK! BREAK IT UP! Nooooooooooo! Gimme the pic!" She joins in, but I huff in annoyance.

"NEVER! IT'S ALREADY ON SOCIAL MEDIA HAHA!" CrazyCatLady123456 shouts.

"NOOOO I R A PLOP!" FairyTailNaluIsLife shouts. I have no idea what that means. "You are a bum!" She shouts again.

"YOUR SHIP NAME IS FAIRYLOVER7!" CrazyCatLady123456 laughs.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! How could you?!" I cried.

"Bad girl/boy!" Captain shouts to CrazyCatLady123456.

"IMA GIRL!" She replies.

"..... I never been in a ship...... No! We are not a ship! Okay bad girl!" Captain scolds.

"SAY HELLO TO YOUR PERSONAL MIRA!" CrazyCatLady123456 jokes... I hope.

"We are not a ship!" I shout again.

"EXCEPT THAT I'M A SADIST WITH A FLAMETHROWER!" She shouts again, still going on about that stupid ship.

"Are you a boy?" FairyTailNaluIsLife asks me.

"Girl." I reply.

"Ima girl in real life. WAIT COME BACK I NEED TO MAKE THE SHIP SAIL!" CrazyCatLady123456 shouts to us as we walk away.

"The ship will not sail!" I shout back.

"We all girls..." FairyTailNaluIsLife points out. Then she starts walking away again. "I know!!

"How did the Lisanna Murder Team end up like this...?" I ask.

"Ummm..."

------------------------------------

Next chapter booya! Anyway, finished this chapter at... 11:53 pm with my phone at 14%. You're welcome. I had to sacrifice sleep that I so desperately need... Anyway, just to let you know @CrazyCatLady123456, we are not a ship. Haha! I love the chapters where we get to be drunk and goof off. Oh don't worry readers. There's PLENTY more where those came from.

Your favorite author (jk),

anime-lover7