Berk/the meeting/the plan

Hiccup POV

I was out with toothless flying I can't believe it's been a year since w became friends with the dragon and that I became the dragon master.

I was going to land when I see a sled in the distances 'what is that' I said curiously to myself. "Hey bud let check that sled out" I told toothless and off we went to the sled.

Once I got to the sled I sew what looks to be Santa clause, the Easter bunny, the tooth fairy, the sandman, and Jack Frost. "What are you doing here?" I told them and then Santa said "we here for you can we land and we can talk more about it" "fine lets go" told Santa.

So we land I bring them to the hall were we use to discuss how to kill the dragons but now we just use it to see how we can be friends with them.

Once we all go in we sat down and Santa talks once again.

Anna POV

I watched as Elsa ran off to go to the meeting and I wonder what that meet is about. I just have to ask Elsa later. She always tells me everything because of our past she keep lock up and we never talked but now that we are close again we don't what that to happen again.

So me and kristoff are going to the stalls were we keep Sven. "What do you want to do now?" I asked kristoff "we could go on a date. What do you say?" He told me.

"That sound great just let me go change and we can go" I tell him and off I went to my room. Once I got to my room I went thou my clothes.

Finally I pick the one that Elsa made me on my birthday and I got back to kristoff to see him in a nice green dress shirt and black pants. "So where to?"I tell him

"I think I know a nice restaurant close by we could go to. What do you say?" He told me " I love to" I told him and off we went.

Elsa POV

Me and Kai go to the meeting once I'm there I tell them to sit. "What are we discussing today gentleman" I told the Dukes and princes "we are here to discuss about marriage. We were wondering if you have found anyone you can marry and also provide an heir to the throne"

"no I have not found anyone but why rush right I find someone that I love to marry and have children" I tell them getting angry.

"We are just concerned that you will die with an heir although we do have Anna but she is a princess not a queen so if you have no heir we'll just have to look to Anna since she is married with prince Kristoff" one of the Dukes told me "well like I said I will find someone eventually now if you excuse me I think that this meeting is over" I tell them getting more angry "very well we will be going now" one of the princes told me.

"Thank you" I told them. I said goodbye to them and off I went back to Anna.

I was looking for Anna and I didn't see her anywhere. 'I wonder where she is' I asked myself curiously when I look out one of the windows I see her walking with Kristoff back to the castle and I wonder if I will ever find someone that would understand me.

I just don't know and because of my powers I'm afraid I'll hurt them just like I hurt Anna 'if only there was someone like me who would understand me' I say to myself sad and begin to have tears in my eyes but before someone could see I wiped them away.

Anna POV

(Time Skip coz they just went to the restaurant to eat and I don't know how to explain it. Anyways, back to the story.)

We were heading back to the castle after having a nice date and once I got inside I looked for Elsa.

I found her in the library doing some work for trades. "So what was the meeting about Elsa" I told my sister Elsa "it was about finding a king so I can have an heir to the throne but if I don't find anyone they will look to you but they really what me to have the heir. I just haven't found anyone yet and I don't think I ever will Anna" I told her getting tears in my eyes again.

"Don't worry you find someone who understands you and maybe he will have the some powers as you too" I told her "but there's no one like me the only one is like me is a fairytale character" I tell her "and who is this fairytale character" I tell her.

"He's name is Jack Frost. Remember our mom use to read to us about him and I always thought that if I ever meet him I would fall in love with him and we'd get married and have kids but he doesn't exist" She tells me happily at first but get sad as she explains that Jack doesn't exist "yes he does if you believe he does" I tell her

"Believe in Jack Frost okay I will try. So where did you go I tried looking for you but couldn't find you but then I looked out one of the windows and I saw you walking back to the castle with kristoff" she tells me

"We went on a nice date to a restaurant and was so nice to spend time with him" I tell her "I'm so happy for you Anna and after what happened with Hans I'm glad to see you find kristoff. Maybe someday I'll find my true love" she tells me

"let's hope so now do you want to build a snowman?" I tell her trying to make her happy again "I would love too" she tells me and off we want.

Pitch POV

Once we got to my lair, I started to tell Hans my plan on how to get revenge on our enemies.

"So what's the plan?" Hans told me "I was thinking that once the guardians get the big eight together, we will kidnap one girl and make her my bride" I tell Hans.

"But what if she refuses to be your bride" he told me "well then I make her. By using my powers and make her evil on top of it......" I tell him but left out the part were I get rid of him once I got a much more fearful person.

"Sounds like a plan, I like it." He told me smirking. Then I say "let's make you have some of my powers since they can't know it me yet. You will go once they get all the people who will form the big eight" I told him "do we know who will be in the big eight" he tells me "I do know it will be hiccup from berk, Merida from Dunbroch, Eugene and Rapunzel from Corona, Anna, Kristoff and Elsa from Arendelle. I think the last three sound familiar don't you?" I tell him

"you mean to tell me that Anna, kristoff, and Elsa are going to be guardians" he tell me looking angry "yes now why don't I get started by giving you some of my powers" I tell him "fine by me" he tells me.

So I use some of what little power I had and use it on him as I used my powers it changes the color of his clothes making it look darker and blackish.

Once I was done i tell him "now that you have some of my powers you'll have to know how to use it so I will train you on how to use those powers and then we wait until they get together" and with that I bring him to my training grounds were I will be showing him how to use the powers I give him.

"Let's get started" I told him " ok I can't wait to see what I'm capable of with these powers" he tells me and with that we start.

Hiccup POV

"Let's us explain but first let me introduce our names although may know are Fairytale names but not our real names. I go by Santa Clause but my name is north and this to the right of me *he points to the his right* Is the Sandman but he prefers being called Sandy. He doesn't talk but instead uses his sand to form images yet sometimes he goes too fast to understand. Then right here to my left is the Tooth Fairy. She goes by the name Tooth and to your right is the Easter Bunny. He goes by the name Bunny mund. Last but not the least, on your left is Jack Frost and he goes by that name." North told me

"nice to meet you all but you said that you came for me, explain...." I told north "yes I was just getting to that, but we explain once we fetch the others. I just don't feel like speaking a speech for 7 times." I tell hiccup "OK I guess that will be OK. Just please let me say good bye to everyone and we can go" I told them.

So I went and bid goodbyes to each other. After that we went off. "Where now? Any ideas?" North asked. "I think Dunbroch should be next." Tooth said

So North took out a snow globe and whispered the place and off we go.