Corona/snow love/Arendelle

Rapunzel POV

It has been a year since I was reunited with my parents and my husband Eugene. Since that time I spend a lot of my time with my parents and got to know them better. I go to look out my window to see my kingdom when I see a sled in the distance coming to my kingdom and the sled reminds me of Santa Clause.

So I go to my husband and say " there's a sled coming to the kingdom we should see why" I tell Eugene " ok blonde let go" he tells me and I don't know why he still calls me blonde even though I don't have my blond hair anymore.

So we go and once we are there we see the sled land and I take a closer look to it is Santa Clause. So I ask he "what are you doing here" " where here to see you and your husband Eugene" he tells me.

"What for" I tell him " we'll explain once we get the three other from Arendelle but we'll introduce ourself although you my know our Fairytale name we have real names" he tells me.

"Ok go on tell us your names" I tell him "I go by Santa Clause but my name is north and this to the right of me 'he points to the his right' is the sandman but he goes by sandy but he doesn't talk instead he uses his sand to talk but sometimes he go to fast to understand. That right here to my left is the tooth fairy but she goes by tooth and that right there to the right of you is the Easter bunny but he goes by bunny. Last but not least on your left is Jack Frost and he goes by that name" he tells me.

"Ok we can come with you just let me say goodbye to my parents and we can go" I tell him. So I go and say goodbye to my parents and me and Eugene got in the sled.

"So we only have one place left to go to and that Arendelle. I heard that their was a snowstorm there in summer and it wasn't me that did it. Although the other guardians think it was me but then it just stop after 3 days and it became summer again. So they believed me but I wonder who has the same powers as me" Jack says us looking happy that there's someone like him out there "I don't know but I can't wait to see the kingdom now that it's not covered in snow" I tell him excited

"Wait you were their when it happened do you see who made the snowstorm" he tells me excited "ya I forgot to tell you guys but there my cousins" I tell them looking embarrassed for not telling them when they told me that they were going to Arendelle.

"That's ok blonde must of slipped your mind because you were to busy wondering about the sled and the people in the sled" Eugene tells me trying to cheer me up and it worked.

"Thanks you always know what to say to make me feel better" I tell him "that's what I'm here for" he tells me.

"So can we go to Arendelle now?" Jack says to us excited "of course" North say as he takes out what looks to be a snow globe. He whispers into it after that he throws it make a portal appear and we go thou it.

Olaf POV

I was so happy for Elsa to make me a snow girl and I want her to be my girlfriend but I don't know how I must ask Kristoff he'll know how. So I excuse myself and told Lily I would be back and off I go to Kristoff.

Once I see him I ask " hi Kristoff you got a second to talk" I tell him "ya what's up?" He says "well I did what you said and asked Elsa to make a snowman that's a girl but I wanted LIly that's the snow girls name to become my girlfriend. So I'm here to ask how you ask a girl be your girlfriend?" I tell him looking confused "I tell you how ok" I tell him "ok" I tell him looking happy again.

(Time skip because I don't know how to explain. If you have any ideas on how to tell Olaf please let me know)

Once Kristoff explains to me how I go back to Lily and I see her sitting on a log. I go and sit with her on the log.