Manny/Training/Snowball fight

Rapunzel POV

When we finished having breakfast North told us to see him in the globe room and so we went to go see what we had to do next on how to beat pitch.

So we enter the globe room and I say "ok we're here why did you what to see us?" "I told you to come here because the man in the moon known as Manny what's to speak to you guys" and as soon as he says that I see the moon become brighter than before. Then the brightness goes away and there stands a man in white clothes with white hair.

Manny POV

I told North that I would have to tell them how they are going to defeat pitch and so when they were done speaking I appeared before them.

"Hi I'm man in the moon but they call me Manny as North just explained and I'm here to help you defeat pitch" I say "how do we defeat him?" Hiccup says "well we can if we all train so from now on until pitch came and he came ether throu dreams or in real life. So if anyone has a dream about pitch let us know because he could be feeding of your fears and if he does that he gets stronger" I tell them.

Then I continue to say "has anyone seen pitch in there dream so far?" I tell them "I don't think so" Merida says "ok but like I said if he does let us know and before I go I like for Rapunzel to step forward" I say as Rapunzel steps forward.

"I'm giving you back your healing power since you are a guardian" I told Rapunzel and then I work my powers and make her hair turn blond again after I did that she says "thank you" looking happy that she has her powers back.

"Your welcome plus there going to come in handy if your fellow guardians are wounds and so your train start today right after I leave North should start" "ok" Anna says "ok I should be off now and keep an eye on each other in case of pitch" I say "ok we will" Kristoff says and than I make the moon bright again as I disappear.

North POV

As soon as manny disappeared I took them to our training room and once we go there I started the training

"Ok sandy will be help you guys because pitch powers are kind of like sandys power because they both use sand although pitch sand is black and not gold but you get the point" I say.

So I told sandy to start the training.

Skip time because all they did is train

Elsa POV

As soon as we finished training I want to my room to rest and I was think about what Manny told us about pitch but I just kept my mouth shut because if I told them who knows what pitch would do.

'I'm sorry I have to keep this from you guys I just hope you understand' as soon as I say that to myself there's a knock at my door.

Jack POV

Once we go done with training I see Elsa go to her room and I think about how I saw her scared in her dream. If she was dreaming about pitch she would tell us right but I wanted to know so I go and knock on her door to ask since I didn't have time this morning.

So I knock on her door and she opens it.

Elsa POV

I open the door to see Jack 'I wonder what his doing here' I say to myself and so I ask him "what are you doing here?" "I came to see if you were alright when I came in to you room this morning you seem like you were scared of what ever you were dreaming about so I come to ask if you wanted to talk about it" he tells me.

"I'm sorry I can't tell you about it" I tell him "it's not pitch is it" he tells me "no it not" I say lying to him "ok but if it is tell us" he says "ok I will" lying again because I can never tell them.

"Hi do you what to have a snowball fight with me?" he says trying to make me happy again "I would love to" I tell him smiling "great lets go" he says and off we went outside to have some fun.

Jack POV

I just hate see her sad so I make her smile by saying if she wanted to have a snowball fight and I was so happy she said that she would love to.

So as soon as we were outside I made a snowball in my hand and throw it at her.

Elsa POV

When we got outside I felt a snowball on my back and I turn around to see Jack smiling 'oh it on' I tell myself

Time skip after the snowball fight and by the time they were done it was time for dinner

"Thanks Jack I had so much fun" I tell him smiling "your welcome I love seeing people have fun I mean it's my center right by the way I wonder what you center is going to be" he says to me smiling "I don't know I guess I'll find out in time" I tell him "ok let go inside now everyone is waiting for us at the table for dinner" he tells me "ok let's go then" I say and we walk to the table.

Me and Jack arrive at the table and eat. Then after we got done we all started to walk to our room to go to bed. Once I got to my room I go in and go to sleep.

Hey guys hope you like the little jelsa moment and don't forget to vote or comment if you want. Also forgive me if there are anything that's spelled wrong. Sorry it a little short but it still good. The next chapter is going to tell you what happens in Elsa's dream and I think you guys know who will be in Elsa's dream.