Plan/evil Elsa/killing Hans

Jack POV

"No this can't be happening and I was just about to confuse my feelings for her. I wanted to ask her to be my girlfriend and now I can't thanks to this Hans" I said sad at the first part but got angry when I mentioned Hans.

"We said we're sorry and she wanted to protect me so she want with Hans" Anna said with tears in her eyes "we have to get the other guardians" I say and then we all start to run to get the the switch to activate the northern lights to tell the guardians that we need them.

On our way we bumped into hiccup, Kristoff, and Eugene when they saw us Kristoff says "why is everyone sad and why are you not on your date Jack" he says "Elsa was taking by Hans to be pitch's bride so we are going to call the other guardians to help get Elsa back" I say "then we better hurry who know how much longer we have until Elsa marries pitch" hiccup says and when he said that I kind of wish it was me Elsa was marrying and not pitch.

So we get to the switch and I turn it on. With in seconds Bunnymund come out of his hole "what do you want now north" he says no look up and not know that north is not here. When he didn't get a reply he look up to see me near the switch " what kind of prank is this frost why'd you activate the northern lights" he says and before I can reply I see tooth, sandy, and north come in.

"Who activated the northern lights" north says and then everyone points to me. "Why Jack is there a problem" he continues "yes Elsa was taking by Hans and now is is going to be pitch bride we have to get her back north please before its to late" I say getting tears in my eyes think about my snowflake.

"We have to contact manny about this he must know of a way we can get Elsa back don't worry Jack will get her back" north says and so we all go to our room and wait until manny is contacted which I hope is soon. 'Hang on Elsa my snowflake will get you back this I promise' I say to myself.

Elsa POV

I look around my surroundings and look to see that there's cages hanging for the ceiling.

"Hope you like the place because your going to be living here forever" the man that was always in my dream said "it's fine but you never told me your name" I say and the funny thing is I did know he's name right when I started to have the dreams. Then manny mentioning him "right my name is pitch black my dear" he says "what do you want with me?" I say getting the big question out of the way "I want you to be my queen plus I can make your fear go away if you agree and if not I will still take away your fears my dear" he say "but I don't have any fears I got rid of my fear when I thawed Arendelle and my sister" I say confused "oh but you still have that fear yes you fear you will hurt your sister again and your people but there is a new fear in your that out weighs them all. You fear that your beloved Jack doesn't have the same feelings as you do and your fear will never be loved but you also fear you will hurt him the same way you hurt Anna. You can't hide your fears from me my dear I see them and I will gladly take them away if you want" he say and then he continues "I'll give you until tomorrow to think until then let me show you your room"

Then he shows me a room and I walk in close the door to think what I should do. Do I take his offer or do I reject. 'I wish you were here with me frosty you would know what to do please come and save me your my only hope' I say as I go to the bed and fell asleep.

Jack POV

North called us all out to the globe room 'finally manny is here about time' I say to myself as I arrive to see everyone else. Then the room go bright and then manny appears.

"Manny we have some bad news" north says "yes I know Elsa has been take by Hans to be pitch bride" he says "how do we stop pitch from marrying Elsa" I say desperate to get my snowflake back "I feel that by the time you get to pitch Elsa will already be evil but the only think that can change her back is a true loves kiss" he says "I think I know just the right person for the job" Anna say "I do too Anna" manny say "who is it" Merida says getting annoyed "Jack Frost is the only one who can change her back" manny says "me" I say "yes I see you care a lot for Elsa and I see a bright future with you and Elsa" he says.

"Ok what's the plan" Hiccup says "we need to do this on the wedding day" Kristoff says "do we know when the wedding day is?" Manny says "yes it's tomorrow" Anna says "ok sounds like a plan" Manny says "I must go now but good luck with pitch oh and Jack" I say "ya" "I hope you get Elsa back" he says and then disappears.

So we all start to make a plan on how we are going to do this and who's doing what. Once we figured it out we all went to room and tomorrow hopefully we stop the wedding. I get to my room and once in my room I got to my bed. 'Hopefully I can fall asleep' I say to myself worried about my snowflake and I manage to fall asleep.

Elsa POV

I wake up and I went to see pitch about when the wedding is. So here I am at his door and I knock. I hear him say come in and I walk in. Then he looks and sees me.

"What can I do you for you dear?" he say "I just wanted to know when the wedding is?" I say "oh it today my dear" he says "what time is it going to start?" I say "6 o'clock tonight so be ready by than" he says "ok" I say "oh and have you decided on our deal" he says "I have but I don't want to hurt people so I'm not going to take your deal" I say

Then Hans appeared and said "oh Elsa I wish we didn't have to do this but you leave us no choice."

After he said that I see both Pitch and Hans combined their power and then they turn to me. Then they throw it at me and I fall to the floor. Then I start to feel different and I'm not sure I like it.

Pitch POV

Yes it working after Elsa becomes fully evil I'm going to get rid of Hans because Elsa has so much more fear plus she has power which will come in handy when the time come.

Elsa POV

"Hi Elsa" I look to see who talking to see it's me but instead of a blue dress it's black. So is her hair and her eyes are like a gold yellow "who are you?" I say "I'm your evil self Elsa my name is Elsie and I'm going to take over your body forever" she says laughing "why?" I say having fear wondering if she's going to hurt my love ones if she takes over "oh don't worry I won't hurt anyone unless I'm told to by my master" she says like she read my mind "who is your master?" I say.

"Why pitch black of course he's the reason I'm here" she says "the other guardians will come and stop you and pitch for what he has planned" I say with anger "oh we'll see" as she says that I get lock in some kind of cage and I tried to freeze it but I can't freeze it for some reason.

"I took your powers from you so you won't escape" she say and then disappear from me.

Elsie POV

After I got done with talking to my good self I take over her and once I took over her my master come to me.

"Hi you must be Elsa evil self" he says "yes names Elsie and I known you. Your pitch black my master" I say "yes and I want you to help me get rid of someone because I have no use for him now that I have you" he say.

"Ok where is the person you wish to get rid of?" I say "I'll go get him stay here" he says and goes off to get the person I'm getting rid of.

Hans POV

Now that we have evil Elsa we'll be unstoppable and I get wait until I see the guardians faces when we destroy them one by one.

I'm in my room think what pitch had planned next and then I see him enter my room. "I wish to speak with you in my thrown room now" he says and so I follow him to the thrown room.

Once there I see that Elsa has turn completely evil and I say "what do you wish to speak about?" I say not known what is about to happen to me.

"I wish to getting rid of you now" he say and then I see pitch and evil Elsa use their power to kill me.

"What but I thought we had a deal pitch I would help you get what you what if you also help me" I say "deal off Hans I only said that so you could get what I wanted and all along I was going to kill you anyway once I got Elsa turned evil because let's face it she has so much more fear than you" he says and then next thing I know they use their power killing me. I close my eyes and all I see is darkness.

Hey guys hope you like it. Let me know if I misspelled something and don't forget to comment and/or vote. What did you guys think? Do you think that the Guardians are going to stop the wedding in time? What do you think about Hans?