Strange Elsie/Pond bonding/Skating

Elsa POV

In my dream 

I wake up and I'm in the black dress again. I look around to see I'm in some kind of dark cave but then I look and see a pedestal. So I walk to it and on that pedestal is a pillow with two black rings instead of gold rings.

"Hi dear again I hope you like the rings because on of those rings is going to be on your ring finger" I hear as I turn around to see that man again "it's not my chose of color" I tell him "that ok it soon will be" he tells me.

"I wish you would stop appearing in my dreams because when someone come and wakes me up they see I'm scared of what ever I'm dreaming about. So I have to ether tell them I can't or lie to them" I say sad because I have to keep this from them.

"I told you have to not tell them or else they die" he tells me "and like it said before I'll try" I said "good and don't worry you only have 3 days left until I see you" as soon as he said that I hear some yet again trying to wake me up.

Rapunzel POV

We all were at the table for breakfast and this is the second time Elsa had be wake up. So I go to wake her up and I go in to see her scared of what ever she's dreaming about. So I start to shake her and she wakes up.

"Good morning this is the second time someone had to wake you. Is everything alright because I could help but notice that you were scared of what ever you dreamed about last night. Do you what to talk about it?" I ask her "I'm ok Rapunzel and it's nothing I cant handle" I tell her "ok but you do now you can come to any of us if it's serious like if pitch came in your dream" I tell her "ya I'll definitely come to anyone if I dream about pitch" I tell her lying yet again to another person.

"Do you what to come and have breakfast?" I ask her "yes please" she says and off we went to the table with the others.

Olaf POV

Since we arrived here at the North Pole Elsa has been acting strange and after they got done eating breakfast I went to Elsa to talk to her.

"Hi Elsa I was wondering if you were alright because you been acting strange since we arrived here" I tell her worried "I'm fine Olaf must be the new surroundings and that why I been acting strange I just haven't adjusted to it yet like the others" she tells me

"Ok but if it something else you know you can come to me" I say "ok I will" she say and then she tells me "I'm going to my room now ok" "ok Elsa" and off she went to her room.

Elsa POV

I lie yet again but I made up something so he doesn't ask a follow up question and now I'm in my room still think about pitch.

I just don't what to keep lying to them about this but I have to I was so much in my thoughts I almost didn't hear someone knocking on my door.

So I open the door to see Jack.

Jack POV

Earlier

I see Elsa talking to Olaf and she's telling him that it because of the new surroundings of why she's acting strange. She told him that she was going to her and she look sad to me so to make her happy I'm going to take her to the pond where I become Jack Frost. I hope she says yes. So I go to her room and knock on her door.

"What's up Jack" she says "I see you were sad so I thought that I would take you to a pond in my hometown. Would you like to see it?" I ask her "sure I only seen it in the fairytale book my mom use to read to me as a kid. So I would love to see it in real life" she tells me "great should good then" I say "let's but how are we getting there" she says "by flying of course" I say smiling.

So we walk outside. I grab her by the wrist and off we went.

Time skip to the pond

We land right next the pond and she say "so this is the pond it more beautiful in person" "ya it is" just as I say that I start to freeze the pond so we can ice skate on it.

"Why you freeze it?" she says "I though we could ice skate unless you don't what to" I say "I would love to ice skate"

Time skip after ice skating and talk about how he saved his sister sorry about the time skips I just don't know how to explain it

After we ice skated and talking we decided to go back because it was getting dark and so off we went back to the North Pole.

Once we got back it was time to go to bed so I walk Elsa to her room.

Elsa POV

Once we got to my room I said "thanks for taking me to see the pond Jack and I hope we can see it again" I tell him "your welcome and I would love to take you again" he say "great have a goodnight Jack" I say "you too Elsa" he says as open the door and walk in.

When I walk I close the door and walk to my bed. As soon as I hit my pillow I a fall asleep.

Hey guys hope you like the little jelsa moment and don't forget to vote or comment if you want. Also forgive me if there are anything that's spelled wrong. Sorry it a little short again but it still good. Let me know what you think should happen next in Elsa's dream.