Dunbroch/sister bonding time/training

Merida POV

I can't believe its been a year seen I turned my mom into a bear but now I'm glad that she's back.

Anyway I was out doing my morning archery practice with my horse agnes when I see a sled in the distance go to my kingdom so I ride back to my kingdom to see what's going on and why there's a sled.

Once I got to my kingdom I see the sled that was in the sky land and I look to see who they are.

"Who are ya" I say to them "are you Merida" the one that looks like Santa Clause says wondering.

"Yes what can I do for ye" I tell them "we are looking for you and we will explain why once we get the rest of the people we are looking for" the one who looks like the Easter Bunny says.

"Can you at least tell me ye names because ye all look like the fairytale characters my mum use to read to me stories about ye when I was a kid" I tell them "we will tell you are names but will you come with us afterwards"

"Ya let me put agnes back to the stalls and I'll came back. Then ya tell me ya names ok" I tell them "ok" Santa Clause answers back.

So I go put agnes and I run back to the sled.

Olaf POV (I know I had to add where Olaf was all this time)

I was in the stalls with Kristoff and Sven right after Kristoff come back from the date he had with Anna. He told me he had a wonderful time and made me wonder if Elsa will find someone to love or maybe me too.

"Hi Kristoff do you think Elsa will find her true love just like you?" I asked Kristoff wondering "I don't know I hope so."

" I think I want to have true love too do you think Elsa can make other snowman only make it a girl" I said to Kristoff "I think she can you just have to ask her just like you asked me" he told me.

"I go look for her right now thanks" I said to Kristoff "your welcome" he says as I walk away.

Elsa POV

We got out of the castle to the courtyard I begin to make it snow and then Tapped my foot on the ground twice making it all icy so we can ice skate. Once done we started to make a snowman which reminded me 'where's Olaf' I wondered to myself.

"Hi Anna have you seen Olaf" I asked her "no I haven't and I've been wondering the same thing" Anna say just finishing her sentence to see Olaf coming our way.

"Hi guys what are you doing" Olaf says "we were making a snowman when we were thinking of you wondering where you were because we haven't see you all day" I say to Olaf.

"Well I'm here now. Hey I was talking to Kristoff about if you can make me a snowman but a girl please" Olaf says with pleading eyes "ok we can do that right Elsa" Anna says.

"Yeah let's do it" I say. So we start to make the snowman we were making into a snowgirl for Olaf and once we were done I use my powers to make her come alive.

"Hi who are you guys?" the snowgirl asked wondering "my name is Elsa, this is Anna my sister, and this right here is Olaf. I made you with my powers just like I did to Olaf" I said to the snowgirl "do I have a name?" the snowgirl wondered again "I was think how about Lily. What do you think?" Anna says "oh I love it" Lily says sounding excited "ok so that's what we will call you" I say.

(Time skip cos all they did was play in the snow)

After we played in the snow I make it melt and we headed inside to go to bed. I say goodnight to Anna,and went to my room. Once I got to my room I fell on my bed and went to sleep.

Pitch POV

"Come on Hans I know you can do better than that" I say to Hans as I see him trying to hit the target but know he's not trying his hardest "ok I'll try to make it better" he says making a black bow and arrow I taught him and he did it better this time hitting it almost at the center of the target.

"Try again" I say and he tried again doing it perfectly this time hitting it right at the center.

"Excellent you did it really perfect this time" I say " now what" Hans says "now we wait until they are together which will be soon because they just go hiccup and now they are getting Merida. So they only have two more stops to go until they are together and once they know why they are there you go and get me my bride" I say to Hans.

"Sounds good but which one do you what to be your bride" Hans says "the one who will sacrifice her self to save the others, that's the one I want" I tell Hans.

Once again we have to wait until they are together and so we wait.

Merida POV

Once I get back to the sled I told them to tell me their names and the one that look like Santa Clause start to talk.

"My name is Santa Clause but they call me north, this to the right of me is the sandman but he goes by sandy but he don't talk instead he uses his sand. This to the left of me is the tooth fairy but she goes by tooth and this right there in the back of the sled are the Easter Bunny but he goes by Bunnymund and to the right of him is Jack Frost" North told me

"Well it's nice to meet y'all but if I go with you, you promise y'all explain to me what y'all want with me and the other" I tell him.

"Yes we promise, so does that mean you'll come?" tooth tells me "ya I'll come just let me say goodbye to my family and we'll be off, ok" I tell them.

So off I went and said goodbye to my family and I go back to the sled. Once I get on the sled it starts to move and go up in the sky again.

"Which kingdom should we go next? We only have two left" north says

Sandy uses his sand by making a sun meaning that he wanted to go to Corona next

"Ok let go to Corona then" North says and he took out a snow globe.

But before he whispered the place were we are going Jack talk to me and hiccup " hey guys do you what to see something funny watch this" and then he walk to the back of the sled standing on the edge. "Hey bunny look at the view for up he..." He didn't finish because he fell off the sled and Bunnymund said " North Jack fell out of sled" sounding scared but when we look over the edge we see Jack sitting on the sled leg "oh you do care?" He says

"Don't do that ever again please that scared me" Bunnymund said "I was just having fun i mean that my center" Jack told Bunnymund "whatever" Bunnymund said no caring.

Once he got it out he whispered the place and off we went flying.

Pitch POV

"Where are they going Next?" Hans says to me "well they fetch Hiccup and Merida. Now getting Rapunzel and Eugene of Corona. So they only have one more stop after Corona" I tell him.

"That's good they almost have them together and once they do I show up take a bride for you. They won't know what hit them until it's to late and if all goes according to your plan the world will never see light again" Hans tells me smirking evilly.

"Yes let's just hope no one interferes with my plan if that happens I will be gone forever" I tell Hans "well let's hope that it doesn't" he tells me as we wait yet again.