im a slut so what ?

Louis was currently in a heated session of his job. A 37 year old man that had a wife and kids just couldn't seem to be able to get it up anymore with his spouse so he came to Louis, professional twink extraordinaire...or so it says on his business card.

Louis was an organized prostitute. He just didn't like that word. He's ok with slut, whore, bitch, any of that he likes it...but prostitute...he doesn't like it...Louis had bad memories with that one specific word so he avoids it.

Anyway the man, Donny, was his name was lapping up whip cream off of Louis's stomach like a dog who had some crazy brain disease that if he didn't eat sugar immediately he'd die.

It was gross in Louis's opinion the way this man was acting. Louis had a disgusted face and cringed every time he'd hear a slurp made from the man's mouth. Well if Donny had this interest, and Louis was getting paid, then he'd deal with it.

Being a whore isn't as bad as you think. You get payed money, get free food, and as much pleasure as you want. It's a win-win scenario.
That's why Louis likes it. He likes it because these benefits but also ever since his best friend taught him how to jack off, he knew he wanted to do it often.

He likes it. Louis is just a very promiscuous person. He rents himself off to people while he gets pleasured. Except right now though this is just gross because Donny is now actually asking for Louis to put a collar on him.

What the hell Louis bottoms and usually bottoms are the ones who wear the collars because they are the ones with dominants or owners....what the fuck?

"Are you even a top?" Louis asked Donny incredulously.

"Um no? Aren't you a top?" Donny said confused.

Boy this man really fits the dog role play because he is as dumb as one.

Louis rolled his eyes and muttered jesus under his breath as he closed his eyes having to breath in and out a couple times.

Louis was about to have a freak out. Was this man so dumb that he thought Louis was a top? Some people...How did they get where they are in life?

"What the fuck? I thought you were..fuck! Forget this happened!!" Donny yelled red faced from the embarrassment. He quickly jumped off the bed and threw on his clothes.

"You still have to pay me" Louis said.

He didn't take time out of his day when he could've been with an actual client instead of doing this to not get paid.

"Hell no! I didn't even get any action!" Donny yelled still red faced.

"You're just a slut Louis! A stupid little whore! I hope it bites you in the ass one day" he said with a sour face. Why was he upset at Louis when Louis wasn't the one being a complete moron?

"Thanks babe! I'll take that as a compliment!" Louis said winking. He did this just to get Donny mad and it worked. Donny grabbed his stuff and stormed out the room.

Louis was speechless. This whole situation was just awkward. He got off the bed in a daze for what just happened and pulled on his purple mini skirt (honestly Donny) and threw on his black sweater.

He was cleaning up the room when he remembered something.

Donny never took off the dog collar.

That means people outside and at the hotel front desk saw.

Louis started laughing so hard he couldn't breathe. Donny deserved it for being such a dick and getting mad at Louis for his own mistake.

After Louis calmed down and tidied up. He made his way out of the hotel but not without noticing the man at the front desk staring at his ass on the way out.

Louis smirked. He smirked because he was an object of desire. With the flip of his hair he had men throwing money. He wasn't a prostitute but he did technically sell his body. Like what read on his business card, Rent-A-Twink.