abs ? or nah ?

"Harry!" Louis exclaimed with an incredulous look on his face "You never told me you had a pool!!" Louis was waving his hands all over the place in the air.

"But we don't...?" Harry said confused. Harry looked out the window to where Louis was staring, to in fact, see a large crystal blue swimming pool "What the fuck?" Harry asked confused.

"Harold Edward Styles!!" Anne shouted with a motherly glare and her hands on her hips "You know not to use such foul language in this house!!"

Harry just gave her a look and then asked "Wait but mom when did you get a swimming pool?" Harry was extremely confused. He grew up in this house and there had never been a pool...

"Oh!" Anne said with a large smile "Well I thought a couple months ago that's it would be fun to have a pool since people would be finally coming over!!"

Harry just shrugged and muttered "Ok cool." While Louis was jumping up and down ecstatic.

"Oh my god!! I'm so excited!! I absolutely love swimming!!" Louis shouted with a wide grin clapping his hands.

Anne laughed and smiled back "Well then I'm glad that somebody," Anne gave a pointed look to Harry "will be enjoying the new pool."

"Hold on imma go change!! I had brought a swimsuit just incase!!" Louis yelled running to Harry's room where all his suitcases were.

"Oh well I better go change then too.." Harry said shrugging his shoulders walking off but Anne stopped him.

"Hold on Harry Gemma is out visiting her old friend and while you guys are swimming, I'll be gone. I have to go to the store to buy ingredients for the food tomorrow." Anne said grabbing her purse and keys walking towards the door.

Harry nodded and then went to his room to change. He didn't see Louis in there but he saw the bathroom door closed so he assumed Louis must've been changing in there.

Harry had changed faster than Louis so he was already in the backyard setting down two towels and doing a cannonball into the water. He spit some water out of his mouth and flipped his hair back out of his face making droplets fly everywhere.

Harry floated on his back enjoying the warm summer sun and cool water. He heard the back door open and close signaling Louis had come out and so he opened one eye to be shocked. Harry choked on water and then started coughing when he saw Louis.

Louis smirked as he strutted across the patio towards the pool. Louis was wearing tight little pink swim trunks that were so small went to his upper thighs like shorts. They were so tight that you could perfectly make out the shape of Louis's ass.

The cotton candy pink was so vivid it almost matched perfectly to Louis's skin tone. Louis's skin glowed brightly and...sparkled...? Harry had to blink to make sure he wasn't in Twilight or something.

"Louis..?" Harry asked quietly.

Louis bent over setting his phone on the chair looking over his shoulder while smirking "Yes Harry?"

"Why are you...sparkling..?" Harry asked with furrowed brows.

Louis snorted through his nose before he dipped his toe in the water testing the temperature. As he did that, Harry could see the outline of Louis's soft thin tummy tensing up as he stretched making Harry gulp.