i need a what ? !

Harry was walking up the driveway to his mom's house. He couldn't be any more unhappier. He knew he'd get a talk about something. He could tell by the way his mom talked to him on the phone.

Before he even got the chance to open the door it swung open and his mom crushed him in a hug.

"Ooh Harry I missed you! My sweet boy!" Anne, Harry's mom, exclaimed.

"Hey mom" Harry said with a lot less enthusiasm.

"Oh Harry don't be such a downer! I haven't see you in what? A couple months? And now you're acting upset to be here jeez.." Anne said with a frown.

"No mom..its just..what did you want to talk about?"

"What?"

"I could tell in the phone the reason you called me here was to talk about something. I know how you are mom.." Harry said looking at his mother pointedly and smiling.

Anne laughed "I guess I can never get anything past you huh?"

They sat down in the couch after Anne had politely got them some glasses of water. Harry began sipping his as Anne started talking.

"So Harry, I want to talk to you about getting a boyfriend..."

Harry spit out his water so far that it was like a scene out of a cliché comedy movie.

"I need a what?!!"

"A boyfriend. Honey, you're getting older and it's time to start settling down..I want what's best for you..and plus there is a family reunion coming up and Niall will be there...."

Harry froze.

"....what do you mean Niall will be there?" He said quietly while his world came crashing down.

Harry and Niall had dated 2 years ago and it took Harry a year and half to get over him. A part of him still isn't. They had been best friends and started dating.

They dated for a 5 years and those years were some of the best of Harry's life. Harry was completely and hopelessly in love with him.

It's sad how things ended. Niall had thought Harry was going to propose to him at the fancy dinner he had invited to him to.

Harry wasn't though. He was actually going to do it the next week but Niall had shouted he wanted to be with "someone who knows what he wants in life" and ran out before Harry got the chance to explain. Harry was heartbroken.

"Well honey you know how close him and your sister got so she invited him. They are still friends they never stopped.."

The world started spinning again.

"You mean Gemma has been talking to him this whole time??!" He asked furious.

"Yes Harry, the reason I suggest you put yourself out there and get a boyfriend is because I know how you are and you'll want to flaunt him around in front of Niall to show him that you're over what you guys had"

Wow. As much as Harry knew Anne, Anne knew Harry...they really were mother and son.

Harry sighed "...ok mom..I'll work on it.."

"Yay!!" Anne squealed clapping her hands. She was excited her baby would be happy.

"I hope you'll stop badgering me about this now.." Harry said with a quiet chuckle.

"Yes darling but I just want you to be happy"

"Ok mom well I have to go now..I promised Liam to meet up with him and get wings and play Xbox." Harry said while finishing his water and starting to get up.

"Alright dear, have fun, remember..its time to move on...and show Niall what a hunk you can get yourself!!" She said slapping his backside while he walked out.

Harry spun around with a red face from embarrassment "moooom..."

Anne just laughed, kissed his cheek, said goodbye, and closed the door.

As Harry drove away he thought boy what am I going to do..?