off to see the wizard !!

Listen to the song bc idek I feel like it goes with the vibe of this chapter. My friend played it in the car the other day and I was like oh dang snap crackle pop this sounds cool !! Lmao no just listen to it babes xx

Louis currently stood in front of his mirror applying his bright pink lipstick. He ran the smooth stick over his bottom lip and then his top. He rubbed both lips together to smooth it out. He then grabbed his sparkly lipgloss adding just the tiniest bit making it shine. He smacked his lips together applying his mascara making his already long lashes seem even longer. He stood straight and admired himself in the mirror.

He looked good.

He was getting ready now since he knew Harry was going to pick him up soon to start driving to that family reunion thing. Louis did think it was kind of insensitive of Harry's sister to invite his ex. That just wasn't cool. Louis already felt distaste towards Gemma.

He then skipped over to his closet walking in running his hands along all the different frilly and feminine fabrics. He wanted to wear something to make a good impression on Harry's family.

He just grabbed some whitewash shorts that were rolled up on the bottoms and went high in his thighs and a red crop top that had a bold 36 on it. He also threw on a light cream colored sweater and latched on a wide gold bracelet. He matched it with a long dangling necklace made of giant fake diamonds. He sat down tying on his white converse.

He stood up walking back to the mirror fixing his fringe and then going downstairs to the kitchen. He grabbed a banana and and peeled it open taking a bite as he turned on his phone. He went on his messages and saw Harry had sent a text.

Be there in 10 xx

Louis rolled his eyes at the xx since they had no relationship other than business but he checked the clock and saw that Harry had sent it about 6 minutes before.

Louis finished his banana and threw it away and then hurried upstairs to spray some perfume he forgot to put on that smelled amazing like vanilla and cream. He dashed downstairs and checking his bags one final time to see if he was packed for the weekend.

After he felt confident in what he brought and how he looked he sat down on the couch. Just as he was about to turn on his phone and check the time there was a knock at the door.

Louis sprang up and opened the door with a smile.

"Hey Harry" he said with a small wave opening the door and Harry walked in.

"Hey Lou-if it's alright for me to call you that?" Harry said with a cheeky smile.

"I don't know..." Louis said tapping his finger on his chin "we are only business friends...oh I guess!" He said with a smile.

Both boys giggled. Louis was about to grab his bags but Harry put his long arm in front of him and grabbed both heavy bags for Louis tossing them on his large shoulders.

"Don't worry I got it" he said with a smile walking out the door.

"Thanks..." Louis said in awe. Louis had always been around people that had never been nice to him unless they got something in return. Maybe Harry was just genuinely a nice guy...

Louis hung his purse on his shoulder and checked to see if his wallet and phone were in it, which they were. He walked out the house and turned around locking the door throwing his key under that mat and skipping to the car.

When he got there he saw Harry throw his bags in the trunk with a heavy huff. Louis looked in the trunk and his jaw dropped. Louis thought he had lots of stuff, but it didn't even compare to how much Harry had. He probably had 8 different large suitcases. Some in the trunk some in the back seats.

"Oh god Harry!" Louis laughed.

"What?" He asked innocently.

"How many bag do you have? Jesus Christ you'd think we were in the circus!" Louis snorted at the curly haired boy who just huffed and crossed his arms.

"Well you don't know!! I brought a lot of shampoos, candles, art crafts, game boards, dishes and silverware, my clothes of course, some clothes for you too-" Harry started listing things off counting off each of his fingers when Louis cut him off raising his hand in the air.

"Woah woah first of all damn Harry honestly you think we'll need all that? And second you got me clothes..?" Louis asked with a starstruck expression at how kind Harry was.

"Ok you never know when we'll need art crafts and yes I did. I didn't know if you might've forgotten something or if you maybe lost your bags on the way there I don't know best to be prepared" Harry said with a determined look.

Louis laughed and hugged him jumping into his arms

"Thanks Harry!!" He exclaimed kissing his cheek and fluttering his lashes.

"Y-yeah of course.." Harry said blushing scratching the back of his neck.

"Well we better get going" Harry said walking to the passenger door opening it for Louis who got in with a thank you then closing it and walking over to the drivers getting in.

He turned on the car and Louis humorously thought now off to see the wizard!!