wine and dine

-

-

-

-

the sunlight flashed through the room right into harry's eyes making the lad wake up. harry stretched his whole body feeling the shake run down to his toes. harry blinked twice and sat up seeing that it was almost noon.

harry walked out of the room feeling the soft feeling of carpet under his toes. oh, he was at louis's house. harry smiled and walked through the den towards the kitchen for some water. the curly haired man froze.

louis was standing there cooking something on he stove but harry was looking at something else. louis was clad in only harry's tight fitting black boxers which accentuated louis's curves. harry's breath caught in his throat and he just stood and stared.

louis was softly humming to himself as he slowly swayed his hips back-and-forth. the boy was cooking pancakes and was mid flip when someone squeezed his thighs and something poked against his ass. louis screamed and the pancake broke in half.

"harry!! look what you did!!" louis shouted but got quiet when he saw the other's face. harry's pupils were blown and his lips wet.

harry bent his neck to kiss louis as his morning wood was grinding into louis from behind. louis sucked in a breath of air as he stretched his head back to kiss the older man.

"lou...why you looking like that so early in the morning..." harry gruffly said.

louis blushed and ducked his head "i'm just trying to make you breakfast" he sheepishly said.

"you don't need to make breakfast when you're already here" harry's hand flew down to louis groin and grasped the smaller boys member through the boxers.

louis smirked and applied pressure from his ass back towards harry's hard cock. harry groaned while his other hand rubbed louis's thigh's side.

"too bad i need to get the food off the stove or it's gonna be burnt," louis looked down with a frown "well less burnt...let me finish"

harry took a step back and muttered under his breath "that's not the only thing you need to finish"

-

the pair were getting ready for a night out to eat. they were going on a date. a date. louis has NEVER gone on a date before with a client, but harry is different he makes him feel ways he hasn't felt before.

louis had on a nice pair of black jeans and a nice white sweater that's sleeves were so long they went almost to his fingertips. harry had on nice pair of black jeans as well but was wearing a black button up shirt that smelled fresh and didn't have a single wrinkle in sight.

they were both getting ready in the bathroom mirror smiling at each other as they fought for mirror space. louis fixed his fringe, harry applied his mousse, they both put on their expensive colognes and perfumes, and the pair was off.

-

as the pair sat in their booth at a nice steak house, harry's eyes were fixated on the delicate man in front of him. the candle sitting in the middle of the table casting soft yellow light on louis's face. the roses on the side of the table left a sweet aroma floating through the air freshly bought earlier that day.

louis continued to look at the expensive menu as harry sat with his chin resting in the inner palm of his hand. he sat observing louis's every move, watching his lovers's every flick of the eye back and forth as he read his dinner options. louis's eyes flickered up snapping harry out of his daze.

"helloooo?" louis snickered.

"oh hi" harry said not knowing what louis asked him.

"i asked if you know what you're getting?" louis laughed.

"oh uhm a steak." harry replied.

"we'll duh..." louis smiled "this is a steak house." he laughed once again.

harry blushed "why don't we get a tomahawk to share?"

"are u sure? isn't that the most expensive one? and i don't think we'd finish" the latter said.

"it's okay. it's on me anyway and i want you to have a nice night, only the best." harry smiled warmly looking at the man he was so fond of and moved his hand across the table and caressed it on top of louis's.

it was louis's turn to blush "...thanks..."

-

the food was set on the table and the men drooled at it. it was huge, but hey, harry was paying. harry took his large steak knife and cut a large chunk out to give to his company.

"this looks soooo good!" louis exclaimed excitedly as the savory smell drifted to his nose and the plate was set down in front of him.

"it does doesn't it?" harry laughed.

they both dug into their food with a side of garlic potatoes, asparagus, and spinach dip with small toasted bread slices with some expensive red and white wine. they sat for a couple moments enjoying their food, both too busy eating to say a word enamored by the array.

a moment later louis looked softly into harry's eyes "this is really nice haz, the best night i've ever had." he genuinely said grabbing harry's hand.

harry said "me too, i've really enjoyed having such a fancy night with you. i've always wanted to do something with you."

louis smiled "yea, me too."

they both stared into each other's eyes for a second before the taller lad stated "there's something i've been wanting to ask you...."

"yes?" louis asked with anticipation "what do you want to ask?"

"we'll we've been hanging out for a long time...and been through a lot together...and have so many memories, but i know this started as a business transaction and i'm just a client and you're wanting to move to chicago and you probably don't even feel the same way back but..." harry rambled nervously ducking his head.

"i like you too."

"..what?" harry asked darting his head up looking at the man across from him with wide eyes.

harry was louis's safe space, his warm place. harry made him feel secure, protected, and cared for. harry didn't care about louis's past, just who he was as a person. he felt seen with harry, and never wanted it to end.

"i like you too harry, and i won't move to chiacago, i have a reason for staying." louis said.

the curly hair lad smiled brightly and squeezed louis's hands in his "are we dating now?"

"i guess" louis rolled his eyes playfully hiding his smile.

-
-
-
-
AN uh hey guyssss hruuuu been a whileee 😅😅

some nice fluff and major development for their relationship!! ty for ur extreme patience lmao i didn't even think i'd be able to write any more stories again.