fml

𖤝

𖤝

𖤝

𖤝

Louis chuckled nervously and looked over his shoulder scratching his neck as he rolled his eyes.

"But really!" Harry's neighbor Simon laughed too loudly "You were wearing so much pink I thought you were a walking cotton candy bag!!" Simon said.

Louis pretended to laugh again as Harry just stared with an unsure gaze. For the past 20 minutes, Louis and Harry have been talking to Anne's neighbor Simon. Simon had been throwing insults at Louis, but not too harsh that would make someone make a comment. Louis wanted to make a good impression so he just laughed along with it.

"Alright, I best be getting home. I have to go water my plants so farewell fairy boy and fairy boy's boyfriend!" Simon exclaimed walking towards the door. Harry took a step to go tell off Simon for his comment but Louis put a small hand on the other boy's broad chest holding him back.

"Harry let it go. I don't want to be the reason anything is started so just leave it be. I'm trying to make a good impression on your family." Louis said with a pained smile.

Harry shook his head frowning "No Lou but it's not fair. You should be treated like anybody else." Harry argued taking Louis's hand.

Louis smiled ruefully "But Harry, you have to realize, I'm used to being treated like this. Just look at my profession, if you can even call it that.." and then Louis walked away to go introduce himself to another one of Harry's relatives.

𖤝

Louis and Harry were in the kitchen getting some food from the little serving table that had a wide variety of meats, fruits, crackers and dip, and other sides. Louis turned to grab a water bottle but bumped into a large chest causing his plate to flip and get all over the persons white shirt.

"Watch it you little gay fag-" a husky voice yelled but cut himself off. Louis looked up with furrowed brows to realize that he had bumped into Des. Harry stepped forward.

"What were you about to say, dad??" Harry asked through gritted teeth. Louis put his hand on Harry's shoulder trying to push him away.

"Nothing, son." Des spat "I'm just sick of having to act normal around you gay kids. It pains me to act calm." Des said with a look of disgust towards both boys.

At that moment Anne, Gemma, and another boy were standing in the doorway watching with wide eyes. Harry's eyes started tearing up since he had never been insulted before for being gay.

Louis on the other hand, was used to it, so he took his small manicured fist and punched Des in the face. Louis looked at his hand while Des stumbled against the counter.

"Bitch, you made me break a nail." Louis remarked sassily frowning at his thumb nail.

Louis then went over to Harry and kissed him softly on the lips to reassure him that they were okay. Harry wrapped his arms protectively over Louis's frame and sniffled.

Anne rushed over along with Gemma and started to yell at a red faced Des. The boy that Louis didn't know continued to stand in the doorway and stared with an unreadable expression but his eyes narrowed at Louis.

Louis shrugged it off and curled into Harry's chest. Harry kissed Louis's feathery hair and glared at Des who was getting the talk of a lifetime.

"Des I swear I will make your life miserable of you ever go near my son again!!" Anne yelled pointing a finger in Des's face "I am going to stand by our son no matter what. He is a beautiful amazing person and you dare say otherwise! You also dare to insult Harry's sweet boyfriend who has done nothing to ever harm any of us!! Louis is also an amazing beautiful person!! I want you out of my house!! Now!!" Anne yelled pointing towards the front door.

Relatives of the family were watching through the two kitchen doorways at the scene play out. Des stood up straight with a hard face "It's not my fault I believe that gays are a disgrace!! It's not my fault that I think it is disgusting!! I thank Jesus everyday that at least our daughter isn't!!" Des shouted.

At that moment Gemma stepped forward "I'm bisexual!!" She shouted with a red face.

Louis ran and hugged Gemma kissing her cheek with a wide smile while Des looked like he was about to faint. Des collected himself and stormed out the door yelling "Good thing I left this family years ago!!"

Anne heaved a sigh and smiled at Gemma. Anne then walked into the living room telling everyone that everything was alright and to continue eating the deviled eggs on the counter.

"I don't think I'll be able to call him dad anytime soon.." Louis whispered to Harry making the upset boy finally crack a smile.

Louis walked back over to Harry hugging him and kissed the tall boy's jaw. Louis told himself all this PDA with Harry recently was just for show.

Harry frowned once more "I'm sorry you've had to be put through so much shit while you've been here. I'm at least grateful we are going back home tomorrow..." Louis felt a sharp pain in his chest.

Harry chuckled "I'm sure there will be even more shit that you'll have to deal with" Harry joked and Louis looked around but his eyes flickered to the blonde haired boy in the doorway smiling sickly at the pair "I hope not.." Louis muttered.

𖤝

𖤝

𖤝

𖤝
Heheheheheeeeeee xx

WHAT DID ONE WALL SAY TO THE OTHER WALL????

MEET YA AT THE CORNER

*snorts*

I'm so funny lolz no