cat fight

𖡺

𖡺

𖡺

𖡺

Here Louis was. Standing behind Harry as Niall clung to his arm like the leech he is. They were walking down stairs to tell everybody the 'news' when Niall looked back over his shoulder smirking at Louis squeezing Harry closer to his chest.

Louis tried to keep in his emotions. He felt like screaming and crying and tearing off Niall's head but he knew that wouldn't make things any better. Honestly, Louis didn't care if everyone knew he was a man whore, he was proud. He was only going along with this because he didn't want Harry to get in trouble with his family.

Louis can only imagine Anne and Gemma's reaction if they found out his occupation. Louis just didn't want them to look at Harry like that. Honestly how would you feel if your son came home with a boyfriend...oh wait..surprise the boyfriend was just a hired whore......it wouldn't be good.

Louis's palms were sweating as he got to the end of the stairs. Anne turned around to greet the boys back downstairs when she stopped mid sentence with wide eyes "Ah boys there you ar-" Anne's hand visibly tightened around her water cup as she saw Niall hanging on Harry.

Anne stared quizzically at the trio. Niall was smiling like he was high, his face all stupid and dopey making Louis wanted to smack it right off. Harry was trying to hide his grimace so he looked terribly constipated and Louis was still behind the pair standing on his tippy toes to see over them.

"Ehm....boys?" Anne asked with a nervous smile. Louis stepped out from the side with a frown opening his mouth to talk but Niall beat him to it.

"Oh Anne we have come to the most interesting predicament." Niall began with a Cheshire Cat smile "It seems that me and Harry have decided to get back together!!" Niall squealed burrowing his face in Harry's shoulder as he squeezes Harry's bicep as tight as possible.

Anne frowned looking to the small feminine boy to their right "Oh...that's......but what about Louis...?"

Louis looked down feeling tears prickle his eyes from frustration. He hated being manipulated. It has happened to him one too many times which he never hopes to relive....

Louis had to clear his throat before speaking so his voice wouldn't crack and waver "Um Harry and I decided...it's not going to work out..." Louis looked up smiling painfully "Thank you Anne for everything..." Louis ran forward and hugged Anne. Anne was a sweet lady who he had hoped to know longer.

Louis separated and realized there was a tear running down his left cheek. Louis quickly took his hand and wiped it away. Anne was thankfully looking at Harry and Niall but Louis still thought she somehow saw. Anne looked to Louis questioningly and Louis furrowed his brows opening his mouth like he was going to say something but decided otherwise closing it.

Anne looked over to Niall was was absently chatting in Harry's ear, who was glaring at the ground with clenched fists. She then looked to Louis nodding her head to the other side of the room motioning him to follow her. Niall eyed Louis silently telling him to say nothing about what happened.

Louis fidgeted as him and Anne huddled in the corner of the room. The whole time Niall's eyes never leaving them. Anne fixed her stern gaze on Louis "Louis."

Louis looked at the ground wringing his small hands "Yes mam?"

"Look at me please" Anne said Louis looked up with watery eyes. He was scared. He didn't know what Anne was going to say or ask and if he wouldn't know how to respond.

"What is going on? I know my son, and I know he wouldn't do something so erratic as this. What happened upstairs that made this happen? Thirty minutes ago you and Harry were hugging and all up on each other. Did Niall say or do something?" Anne questioned. Louis's head was spinning since he didn't know how to respond.