such a tease

Louis woke up the next morning to an empty Star Wars bed, well, if you didn't count the Chewbacca stuffed animal....Louis stretched and then sleepily stumbled down the hall and into the kitchen.

Louis rubbed his eyes with sweater paws. He had worn a pink long sleeve and white sleeping shorts for pajamas the previous night. His half open eyes scanned the room and saw Harry sitting at the counter talking to his mom while she cooked the food. Louis's nose wrinkled up when he smelled bacon.

Harry was laughing at something he said causing Anne to chuckle. Louis smiled at the two. Louis walked over to Harry setting his head on Harry's shoulder. Harry looked over smiling at his 'boyfriend'.

"Good morning sweetheart." Harry said trying not to laugh. Louis smirked and cocked out his hip.

"Good morning hunny bunny!!" Louis cheered with sarcasm. Louis then kissed Harry's cheek sloppily getting his spit all over Harry's face.

Harry made a face of disgust harshly wiping his cheek. Harry promptly elbowed Louis in the stomach making the boy double over.

Anne gasped as Louis hid his face starting to sniffle. Anne ran over to Louis and hugged him trying to comfort him while she glared at Harry. Louis was looking over Anne's shoulder at Harry. Louis smirked evilly and then his face crumpled up faking more sniffles.

"Harry!!" Anne chastised over her shoulder at her son.

Harry's face was of shock and he raised his hands in the air "Wha-I didn't-you liar!!!" Harry pointed at Louis making the boy start laughing.

Anne separated from Louis and then smacked both boys on the upside of the head while Gemma laughed after watching the whole scene from the doorway.

"Yay!!!" Louis cheered sprinting to the car making his black skirt flow in the wind. His
t-shirt rose a little bit exposing his tan tummy. Louis spun around at Harry smiling brightly "Shopping!!!"

Harry huffed and rolled his eyes. Anne had pushed them out of the house saying that Harry needed to go treat his boyfriend resulting in him having to take Louis to the mall for shopping.

Louis hopped in the car jumping up and down smiling wide as Harry, dreading the day, got into the drivers seat. Louis's favorite thing in the world would have to be going shopping and getting new things. The second would probably be his job...

Harry turned the car on pulling out of the driveway as Louis started yammering on about all the different types of skirts he 'needs'.

Louis squeaked when a song came onto the radio, his favorite song. Louis started loudly singing the words. He bobbed side to side as Harry fondly smiled while keeping his eyes on the road. Louis closed his eyes as he sang the high note and then continued to shimmy and dance in his seat. Harry just laughed at the silly boy in the seat next to him.

Louis swung his door open and practically teleported across the street to the mall. Harry ran after him out of breath "Louis!! Slow down!!"

Louis huffed and crossed his arms "It took you a million years to get here!! You drive like my grandpa!! What if the thing I'd get was bought right before I got to the store?" Louis asked with wide eyes while leaning forward with his hands on his hips.

Harry rolled his eyes and followed the boy. Louis grabbed Harry's hand pulling him around everywhere. First Louis went to Forever 21 and bought 3 skirts, 2 crop tops, 2 skinny jeans, and 1 headband. Louis would walk out of the dressing room like a model while Harry had to painfully sit there for an hour and a half.

They then went to H&M and Louis bought nothing there even though they were there for and hour !!! Harry was about to dash out the door and drive home with or without Louis when Louis dragged him into a particular store.

Louis casually walked into Pink and then started looking at tank tops and yoga pants. Harry gulped and had to look away when he imagined Louis in the sinfully tight yoga pants.

Louis picked up some maroon sweat pants and a tank top that read "I'D RATHER EAT FRIES THAN GO TO THE GYM" in big boxy letters.

Louis went to the dressing room and walked out of his pink changing room to ask Harry how he looked. Harry turned around from looking at some different perfumes to see Louis in those damn yoga pants.

"Do these look ok..?" Louis asked twisting his mouth while he looked over his shoulder while his back was faced towards the mirror as he inspected the pants "I feel like they make my ass look flat."

Harry gulped and looked to the ground "They definitely don't...they look good Lou." He said not wanting to say something too bold.

Louis shook his head and then went into the dressing room to change back into his regular clothes. Louis walked out and then was about to hand the yoga pants to the lady so he could say he didn't want them when Harry stopped him.

"Wait what are you doing?" Harry asked with furrowed eyebrows. He thought Louis looked delicious in those yoga pants and they at least looked comfortable so he didn't know why Louis wouldn't want them.

"I'm putting them back.." Louis said as if it was obvious.

Harry scoffed rolling his eyes for the millionth time that day before saying "You should get them. You look...amazing in them. I really like them..." Harry said running the hand that wasn't holding Louis's shopping bags behind his neck.

Louis smiled and then nodded "Ok, I guess I'll get them, but I have one more store to go too..." Louis drifted off with a smirk. Harry groaned throwing his head back at the idea of having to go to another store and spend more money.

Louis didn't walk to the cash register and Harry was confused for a second before Louis tugged him into Victoria's Secret making his eyes widen. Harry started blushing and Louis laughed skipping over to a table where the lacy panties were.

Louis held up a pair of baby blue see through lace panties up tilting his head to the side poking out his bottom lip innocently as he asked "Hey Harry, how do these look?"

Harry bit his lip and then blushed more as he replied "G-Great..." Louis laughed at Harry's stuttering one word reply making the curly haired boy glare.

Louis walked over to Harry and bent on his tippy toes up to Harry's ear. He whispered lowly "How do you think I'd look in them..?"

"Uh-well-um-you'd-" Harry stuttered now a blushing mess. Louis kissed Harry's jaw and then stepped back down before hysterically laughing. Harry playfully pushed him and then muttered "Stop being such a tease..."

Louis smiled cheekily before then making kissy faces at Harry resulting in Harry threatening not to buy his clothes. Louis immediately shut up and rushed to the counter to buy his stuff.

BLESS UP BOY ok so I was wondering how are you guys liking this story? Do you have any things you'd like to see in it? Any suggestions you want me to write about? Please tell me fam and don't forget to vote and comment bc they really do count !!!❤️