such a pro

≬≬

≬≬

≬≬

≬≬

"Hey Lima sorry I'm late!" Louis cheered as he jogged over to Liam who was demonstrating how to kick the ball with the inner side of your foot.

Liam looked up smiling "Lima?" he asked with a raised eyebrow amused.

Louis shrugged "It works." Liam just laughed and pointed to Louis.

"Okay kids, this is Louis! He will be helping me teach you how to play footie okay?" Liam cheered excitedly. All the kids yelled in excitement and that made Louis smile with crinkles by his eyes.

After Louis and Liam went through the procedures and told the kids all the rules Liam asked "Does anyone have any questions??"

A little boy raised his hand jumping up and down wanting to be called on. Liam addressed him and then the little boy innocently asked "Why is Louis wearing girls clothes? Isn't that weird?"

Liam's eyebrows furrowed and opened his mouth to speak but Louis put his hand out in front of Liam giving him a reassuring smile.

"I'm what is called a cross dresser. I like to wear girls clothes because it makes me feel nice and pretty. And no, it is not weird at all for me to be wearing girl clothes. If anyone tells you otherwise, then they are the weird ones." Louis joked sticking out his tongue funnily at the little boy.

The kids giggled and then a little girl raised her hand and Louis called on her "Do you wear makeup like my momma?" one little girl with a cute blonde ponytail asked.

"Sometimes." Louis said pondering the thought.

A small voice from the back weakly shouted "Y-Your outfit is really pretty!"

Louis tried to see who said that but there were too many munchkins so he couldn't tell. He guesses Liam was curious too when he called out "Which one of you little fellas said that?"

Some kids in the back moved aside and a scrawny boy stood at the back with a red face from being called out.

"Thank you very much" Louis said with a warm smile walking up to the boy "What is your name?" Louis asked as he kicked a small yellow soccer ball towards the little boy's feet.

"M' name is Rowan" the little boy shyly said toeing his shoes into the ground and then softly kicking the ball back to Louis.

"Cmon Rowan you can help pick teams."

≬≬

"Bye Louis!" The kids cheered in unison as they all ran off to their parents. Louis waved bye and was glad that all the parents smiled warmly back at him.

"That was fun." Liam said jogging back over to Louis with little droplets off sweat beading along his hairline and temples. Louis had to admit, Liam looked damn hot right now.

"Yeah it was, love the kids." Louis agreed smiling and thinking about Rowan. Louis had a feeling Rowan was going to be a bit on the feminine side when he was older.

"Glad you had fun." Liam said staring into Louis's eyes making the boy feel a little uncomfortable. He was flattered but he didn't exactly feel the same way towards Liam.

"Yeah well I need to get back and take a shower I'm all sticky and sweaty." Louis jokingly 'flicked' some sweat at Liam of his shoulder. Liam laughed at Louis's gesture.

"Alright bye Lima" Louis said giving Liam a sweaty hug.

"Bye Lou.." Liam said quickly ducking down and giving Louis a peck on the cheek. Louis's eyes widened as he took a step back.

Liam's eyes realized in realization and put his hands in the air as he rushed to say "Oh my I'm so sorry just ignore that it's fine if you're not interested in me-"

Louis just hugged him softly but then quickly stepped back "Sorry Lima, I have...a boyfriend." Louis would never admit that it felt really good to say that.

Liam seemed to become stressed even more from that "Oh jeez honestly I'm so sorry. Please forgive me Louis. I should've known better...." Liam said frowning and biting his lip.

Louis giggled and said "Gosh Lima I told you it's fine I still wanna be friends." Louis suggested. (A/N FRIENDZONEEEDDDD)

Liam smiled unsure "Okay I guess thanks for not being mad"

Louis smiled back "I had no reason to be."

The two boys said goodbye and once again Louis got back and was bombarded by Harry.

≬≬

≬≬

≬≬

≬≬