luke i am your father

"You two hurry and wake up!! Everyone should be getting here in about an hour!!" Gemma shouted throwing a pillow at Louis and Harry before going out of the room to get ready herself.

Harry bolted up with wide eyes. He whipped around to look at his Obi Wan Kenobi clock to see it said 9:02, the guests were supposed to arrive around 10:00. Harry shoved Louis onto the ground and he darted to his suitcase pulling out an outfit to wear that day. Louis groaned and rolled over on the floor falling back asleep on the dirty ground.

Harry looked at Louis in annoyance and then walked over kicking the boy in the back. Louis shouted to buzz off and Harry shouted "Get up you sloth!! Don't you need time to get all cute or whatever?" Harry asked with a raised eyebrow.

Louis shot up with tired eyes, one more open than the other. His eyebrows blew to the roof though when he saw the time. Louis jumped up almost tripping over the blanket that had fallen, and ran to the bathroom where all his makeup was as he shouted "Shit!"

"Don't use such foul language in this house!!" Harry mimicked his mother in a high nasally voice.

"Fuck off Anne!!" Louis shouted laughing from the bathroom

The door bell rang just as Louis sprayed on his strawberry summer perfume on. Both Harry and Louis looked at each other before they walked out of Harry's room. They made there way to the living room but before they came into other people's sight, Louis quickly took hold of Harry's hand and intertwined their fingers.

Harry looked at Louis who nodded back signaling for him to keep walking. They both took a deep breath before walking into the room.

Harry rolled his eyes and muttered "Of course..." in a bitter tone under his breath. Louis gave him a questioning look to then look over and see Anne smiling at an older man around her age.

Louis had an idea who this man was by the similarities in traits between him and Harry, so he inhaled deeply and squeezed Harry's hand. Harry's mouth twisted before they both stepped up.

"Hey dad." Harry said grimly.

The man smiled "Hello son." Harry's father's eyes then shifted to Louis's and his smile fell "Well well who is this?" Harry's father started smiling again but it was painfully fake.

Louis smiled back just as fake and raised his hand to the man "Good morning sir. My name is Louis Tomlinson, I am Harry's boyfriend." The older man took Louis's hand but it seemed like he didn't really want to touch Louis.

"Des." Des said in a short breath before quickly dropping Louis's hands and trying to nonchalantly wipe his hand on his jeans.

Harry frowned but Louis just squeezed his hand and smiled acting oblivious. Anne had been distracted talking to Gemma who kept side eyeing them to make sure nothing bad happened. Gemma gave Harry a look who had to bite the inside of his cheek.

"Well Des, it was lovely to meet you, but I believe Harry and I haven't finished getting ready. I forgot to put on my lipstick..." Louis said with a hint of edge in his voice since Harry's father obviously wasn't at all comfortable about gays.

Louis swiftly turned around rolling his eyes as a glare set on his face as he tugged Harry up the stairs. Once they got to Harry's room Louis's shut the door and sat down on the bed.

"Your father is an awful prick..." Louis said clenching his fists. Harry laughed humorlessly.

"You have no idea...."