the deal

Today Louis was wearing leggings and a pink sweater with white stripes. He also wore his comfortable white Toms.

Louis was driving in his black mustang on his way to the coffee shop. You normally wouldn't think that someone who sells their body would get a lot of money, but boy did Louis.

Once Louis first started in this business he was 15. Yeah he was pretty young but he didn't care. Once he started and had his first session he was nervous. After that the next few it got less stressful. It eventually became to where he was completely comfortable.

Along with this people started talking about him. Rumors spread between all the gross old men who wanted to rent Louis for a night so he became known. That's why Louis has a business card. It reads:

Rent-A-Twink
Louis Tomlinson
Phone: (210) 854-34839
Professional sexual advisor **bottom**

It's not fancy, in fact it sounds absolutely ridiculous but it works for him to get business. He gets phone calls on the daily. He is very popular in this section of work.

He was almost to the coffee shop called Rusty Mug which is fairly close to his house so he likes to go on the weekends. He pulled up and parked once he finally got to his destination.

He got out and opened the door which made the little bell at the top ding. The person working at the cash register looked over at the sound and he was pretty attractive.

He had soft brown curly hair that went a little bit above his shoulders and large green eyes. His lips looked plump and Louis wished to suck and bite on them until they were red raw.

He was also pretty tall at least a head over Louis. He had black skinny jeans and had a brown apron on like all coffee shop workers usually do. His name tag read Harry.

Louis went up to the cash register.

"Hello sir, what can I get for you today?" Harry said with an award-winning smile.

"Ummmm I think I'll have a grande non-fat Carmel macchiato with two splendas and an extra shot of caffeine" Louis said biting his lip while looking at the board.

"Ok sir is that all?" The curly hair lad said softly gazing at Louis.

"Um yeah, yeah that should be it" Louis said returning a smile while flipping his fringe out of his face.

After Louis paid he went over to the coffee bar to wait for his drink to be ready. He noticed a handsome man working in the back making his drink. His name tag read Troye.

Louis decided to just sit down so he sat at a nearby table. He then heard Harry and Troye talking.

"What am I gonna do? My mom expects me to get a boyfriend in a week! How is that even possible?! It just doesn't happen that fast!!"

"Don't worry Harry, I'm sure something will come up. Maybe on the day your supposed to go to the reunion jut say your sick and not go...?" Troye said. He obviously had an Australian accent.

"I can't just skip the reunion...my family is excited to see me and are expecting me to be there...but I just don't know what to do.." Harry said sorting the money in the register.

"Is there some way you can rent a boyfriend?" Troye said jokingly while drizzling the caramel on Louis's coffee.

This perked up Louis's attention.

"Ha I wish...." Harry said obviously having run out of hope by the way his shoulders were sagging and how he looked dully at the floor.

Louis then decided to get up and walk over since his drink was ready. He grabbed it and then made his way over to Harry.

"I heard you need to rent a boyfriend? I think I can be of service" Louis said with a small smirk as he leant on the coffee bar.

"What?" Harry asked not expecting someone to speak up or to be listening to their conversation. Troye just looked suprised.

Louis handed over one of his business cards to Harry.

"I can help with your situation as long as I get paid"

As Harry looked over the card his eyes widened and his cheeks tinted pink once he read Louis's occupation.

"U-uh I don't need this type of service.." Harry said trying to hand back the card to Louis.

"No, not that, I don't typically do stuff like this but I'm offering to do it now. Yes that is my job on the card but from what I've heard you need a boyfriend and fast and you just have no luck. You seem to be stuck so why not let me help you?" Louis said as Troye just made a suspicious face.

"Uh I don't know..." Harry said rubbing the back of his neck "....I don't even know you.."

Louis laughed "and neither do the men who like to fuck me too"

"Um I don't really know because it's weird for a prostitute" Louis's face turned stony cold and his hands dropped to his sides "to just offer to act like my boyfriend..." Harry said finally looking up. He saw Louis looked upset but didn't know why.

"Fine..don't use my help.." Louis said angrily. He grabbed his drink and stormed out.

Harry was left with a stunned face, not knowing what happened, and Louis's business card still in his hand.