jelly much ?

𖤝

𖤝

𖤝

𖤝

After things sort of died down after Des stormed out, Louis looked to Harry with a smile "Thanks for defending me."

Harry chuckled rolling his eyes "It seems like you were the one who did more of the defending, is your hand okay?" Louis laughed sassily.

"He's the one you should be worried about. I'm small but damn I sure do have a lot of power." Louis joked winking at Harry.

"Hey Harry?" Gemma chimed in walking over.

"Yeah Gem?" Harry asked turning around but stiffened when he saw who was standing next to his sister. Louis saw a blonde smiling at the pair but it looked completely fake.

The boy stepped up extending his hand towards Louis "Nice to meet ya, m'names Niall."

Louis's eyes widened in realization and he tried to hide his look of disgust. After hearing about how he broke Harry's heart, he kind of hated the blonde now. Louis shook Niall's hand and quickly took his hand away.

Niall's eyes narrowed at Louis as his smile got wider. Niall then turned to Harry saying "Hello babe." walking towards him and kissing him on the cheek.

Louis was about to step forward but he decided against it. Harry's eyebrows were furrowed and his jaw was clenched. Let's just say that there was a lot of tension in the room.

Louis grabbed onto Harry's hand possessively and smiled at Niall "Well it was nice meeting you." and then tugged Harry out of the kitchen and up to their bedroom. Anne and Gemma had started talking over somewhere else as they poured drinks and hadn't seen anything.

When they were walking away they heard Niall's voice sing song "Bye Harry!!"

"Harry what the fuck?" Louis said scowling at the floor after they closed the door to the bedroom.

Harry was pacing around the room and tugging at his hair. Harry looked jumpy and jittery so Louis's face softened and he walked towards Harry grabbing both side of Harry's face "Harry calm down. Calm down. Look at me." Louis said softly.

Harry stilled and looked Louis in the eyes. After a couple seconds, Harry closed his eyes exhaling. Harry's eyes hot open when he felt something pressing to his lips.

Harry's eyes lowered though when he noticed Louis had set his forehead on his mouth. Louis stayed there enjoying Harry's presence before separating and smiling at Harry.

"It's okay Haz I'm here so we can both kick Niall's ass together." Louis laughed. Harry chuckled through his nose.

Louis then crinkled his brows "Why was he being such a petty bitch though?"

At that Harry laughed "I don't know but I don't think he likes you Lou.." Louis laughed so his eyes crinkled on the sides.

"Well too bad because you're my boyfriend now." Louis joked winking.

Harry blushed and frowned looking down since he knew that they weren't really together. Louis noticed Harry's change in emotion so he backed away.

"Harry you realize we aren't dating right? You paid me to act as your boyfriend." Harry stiffened and Louis sighed.

"Cmon Harry it was fun and all but we are going back tomorrow, be realistic. I'll be going back to my slutty sex life and you'll go back to working at that stupid coffee shop...." Louis started off talking with a concerned expression but towards the end it changed and so he was frowning at the floor.

Harry nodded not saying anything, his hair hanging in his face. Louis sighed and ran his hand through his hair "Maybe when we get back we can hang out like friends?" Louis said questioningly.

Harry nodded and looked down at his feet. Louis patted Harry's back and opened the door to walk out but froze when he saw Niall smirking at him and Harry.

𖡺

𖡺

𖡺

𖡺