Chapter 4

Once I was far enough into the woods I sat down and leaned against a tree.

A tear slipped out of my eye but I wiped it away forcing myself not to cry.

I tried my hardest but it didn't work.

I brought my knees up to my chest and cried.

I felt someone sit next to me after a few minutes.

"You okay?" I heard and I immediately recognized the voice.

"I'm fine Isaac" I said looking up once I forced the tears to stop flowing.

Isaac pulled me onto his lap causing me to straddle him.

He looked into my eyes. "I want you to cry... Let it out" he said

I put my head in the crook of his neck and started crying while he rubbed my back.

"What the fuck!" I heard as I felt myself getting pulled off of Isaac.

I wiped my face before looking to see who it was. Derek

"I thought you were going to school!" He yelled at Isaac and I.

"We were at school" I said

"Yeah and now you're here hooking up in the woods!" He yelled at me.

"Derek calm down it wasn't like that" Isaac said in defense.

"Isaac just go back to school I'll handle this" I said to him and he looked at me unsure but I nodded letting him know I would be okay.

"I thought you were different!" Derek yelled at me.

"Isaac and I weren't doing anything!" I yelled back getting pissed off.

"Sure didn't look that way" he said trying to calm himself down.

"Yeah well maybe if you took the time to ask what was going on you would realize he was comforting me" I said coldly.

"Comforting you because of what?" He asked suddenly stepping closer to me with concern his is eyes.

"You're not going to like it" I said quietly sitting back down against the tree.

He sat down next to me and pulled me into him.

"Tell me" he said.

I hesitated thinking wether or not I should tell him.

I sighed.

"One of the twins in the alpha pack... Aidan... He's my ex boyfriend and apparently I didn't make it clear to him that I was breaking up with him" I said pausing.

"He showed up to school today and tried to come on to me but I wouldn't let him because of what he did to me in the past... And he tried explaining to me that he didn't want to do it, that he was forced to do it... He then asked me who I slept with and then he asked if it was you and I tried to lie saying I didn't know what he was talking about and he yelled at me and called me a liar saying that he could smell you on me... And then he punched the locker next to me and continued to scream at me saying I was a liar... And I don't know... I guess I just got upset because no ones ever spoken to me like that... Especially him... And it just hurt to hear him say that I was a liar" I said.

"And then I came out here and cried until Isaac found me and I made myself stop because I didn't want him to see me cry, but then he pulled me into his chest and told me to let it out... So I did" I said quietly.

"He's my best friend Derek" I said quietly referring to Isaac.

"Should I kill Aidan?" He asked in full seriousness.