Chapter 26

"A deadpool of supernatural creatures?" I asked while looking between Scott and Stiles.
"Nope not possible. No one can possibly know the name of every single supernatural creature in Beacon Hills" I said while crossing my arms.

"Well believe it, because we believe you might be on it" Stiles said.

"What do you mean might?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"Lydia only deciphered one third of it the list, she's been at the lake house working on figuring out the other two keys" Scott said as he handed me the list of names.

I looked over the list "you're worth twenty five dollars?" I asked Scott.

"Twenty five million" the two of them said at the same time. My jaw dropped at what they had said.

"Okay so maybe there is a deadpool" I said "why aren't I on it?" I asked the two of them.

"We're not sure yet" Stiles said grabbing the deadpool out of my hands.

"Well how are we going to stop it?" I asked.

"We're not sure about that either" Scott said and I sighed. Of course they weren't sure.

"And you guys think the money will add up to the money that was stolen from the Hale vault?" I asked them and they nodded as we entered the school.
"And whoever ordered the keg, killed Demarco?" I added and they nodded again.
"I don't know who ordered the keg, but I'll think about who was there and who was not at the time he was killed, I might need a little time though to think about it" I said as I reached my locker.

"Let me know if you think of anything" Scott said and I nodded before they walked away.

"This yours?" I heard as I walked past the boys locker room. I recognized the voice to be Derek's.
I then heard something break and then thrown onto the floor.

I heard heavy breathing and growling "Liam" I heard Scott's voice. Oh great of course they're going after Liam.

"You're right. He is angry" I heard Derek say.
I couldn't take it anymore.
"What the fuck are you doing?" I asked as I walked into the locker room to see Derek holding Liam against the lockers.
I ripped Derek's arm off the Liam, who dropped onto his feet and I pulled him behind me.

"This one's yours" Scott said pulling out a lacrosse stick and throwing it to Liam who caught it with one hand.

"Get to class Liam" I said softly as the bell rang. he looked at me and nodded before walking away and out of the locker room.
I turned to look at Derek who had a smug smile placed on his face.

"Why are you smiling?" Scott asked him.

"You're going to be good at this" Derek said.

"Are you kidding me? I am totally unprepared. You know how you said you could teach me a few things? Well right now I think I could use a full on training manual. The only person he listens to and trusts is Rowan" Scott said earning a glare from me.

"Maybe because I didn't kidnap him and then hire someone to choke him against a damn locker" I said harshly.

"I'll tell you one thing, that anger he's got, it's gonna make him strong" Derek said.

"And dangerous" Scott added.

"Very" Derek said while nodding.

"Okay three things I need to say. One, Scott you're an asshole. Two, if you want Liam to trust you and listen to you, you need to give him reasons to trust and listen to you. Bringing Derek here is not going to make him trust you. Three, Derek what the fuck were you thinking doing that to him? You wanted to see how angry he was? Well guess who the angry one is now, it's me. You're really getting on my nerves lately and you need to stop" I said harshly to the both of them.