Chapter 32

"Run!" I yelled to Brett and Lori as kira and I jumped in front of the two of them. It was pouring rain and there was multiple assassins after them.
I began catching arrow after arrow being shot at us while kira continued to blocking them with her sword.
"Kira go, they can't have that many arrows, I'll hold them off. I'm faster and I can get away quicker" I said as I continued catching arrows, the amount of arrows coming at us was decreasing.

"I'm not leaving you" she yelled over the loud heavy rain.

"Go!" I said as I flashed my red eyes and she looked at me and nodded before turning and running off the lacrosse field.

I groaned as an arrow pierced through my abdomen, but that didn't stop me from catching the last of the arrows.
I turned quickly and ran off of the field.
I ran straight to the animal clinic where Kira was with Brett and Lori.
"Oh my god Rowan" Kira said rushing over to me as I entered the clinic with two arrows sticking out of my abdomen.

I looked at her and quickly pulled them out, setting them on the table. "I've died before, two arrows isn't going to stop me" I said while looking at her.
I heard the clinic door open and I turned around to see Scott.
Kira smiled before quickly rushing over to him.
She pressed her lips to his and they shared an intense kiss.
"Is your mom?" Scott asked as he pulled away.

"She's okay, healing" kira replied as Scott held her face in the palm of his hands.

"What about you? Are you okay?" Scott asked.

"Right now, very" kira said as he smiled up at Scott.

They went to lean in for another kiss "ya know, I'm okay too. Getting shot and all" I said before their lips could connect.
Scott looked at me and smiled before coming and wrapping his arms around me.

"You've died before, a few arrows aren't going to stop you" he said before placing a kiss on my forehead.

"Told ya" I said to kira causing her to slightly laugh.

"Did find him? Did you find Brett?" Scott asked me.

"Actually, I think I found all of them" Kira said as she lead Scott and I into the room.
I looked and seen Brett and Lori along with a few others, maybe nine or ten.

"Satomi, they are who I've told you about" kira said.

A lady turned around "I know who Rowan and Scott McCall are" she stated.
Scott and I looked at each other in confusion, how could she know who we are she's like two hundred years old.

"Are we safe here?" I heard and I turned to see a scared look on Lori's face as well as the rest of the packs.

"We're going to need help" Scott said looking at me.

"A lot of it" I said looking between him and Kira.

____________

"Brett! This is his place. It's his" I yelled at Brett who was growling at Chris, who was holding a gun to his head.

"Rowan, if you're bring guests, you could've called" Chris said looking at me.

"we didn't have anywhere else to take them" I said softly as he looked at Satomi's pack.
Scott and I decided to bring them to the factory where Kate was hiding.

"I know this man, he may not remember but we've met before" Satomi said as she stepped to my side.
Of course they have.

"You can trust him, we trust him" I said softly to her and Scott nodded in agreement.

"How do we know he's not like the others?" Satomi asked.

"What others?" Chris asked in confusion.