Chapter 15

"Maybe you need an alpha" stiles said to Scott as we were going over the plan to change Malia into a girl again.

They all looked at me. "I've seen it done but no ones ever explained to me how it works" I lied.

I know exactly how to do it but why would I try and help someone who's killed their sister and mother?

Someone like that doesn't deserve to be human... I mean I know I've killed people I considered family but that was because I was forced to.

"Well we don't know where Derek is" Scott said.

"I wouldn't trust peter" Isaac said.

"What about the twins?" Stiles asked.

"They're not alphas anymore... What Jennifer did to them broke that part of them" Deaton said.

"But what if they know how to do it?" Stiles asked.

"Nobodies seen them for weeks" Scott said.

"Well actually that's uh... Not totally true" stiles said.

They all looked up at me.

"What?" I asked.

____________

We walked into the empty loft "they said they'd meet us here" I said confused.

All of a sudden they appeared out of nowhere and began beating the living crap out of him.

Great exactly what I thought.

They began talking to him and he tried to fight back but it wasn't working.

Aidan began beating him on the table until Ethan pulled him away.

"You help to much" Ethan said before they both left bloodied Scott on the table.

______________

We drove to the woods and we all went over the plan... Find Malia and turn her human.

Allison had a huge gun to tranquilize her but honestly I don't think it was going to work... Allison hasn't had perfect aim recently and she doesn't seem to have the steadiest hands lately.

I heard a shot and Scott got on his bike and left while I began running.

"BE CAREFUL WATCH OUT FOR BEAR TRAPS" Stiles yelled out for me and I continued running.

"GO TO THE CAR CRASH" he added as I got further away.

I heard a scream and I knew it was Isaacs.

Well now I know to especially watch out for bear traps.

I ran trying to find the crash but I couldn't find it.

I've ran around the woods a few times.

I got frustrated and I punched a tree.

I turned around and I seen Malia.

I ran and chased her soon having Scott reach my side.

I looked at him and he nodded and we split up to corner her.

We both ran as fast as we could and we cornered her at the wreck.

We both landed from a huge jump and she stopped in front of both of us.

She growled at us.

We both roared extremely loud.

I looked at Scott and he looked at me.

I looked back at the coyote only to realize she was a human again.

"Malia" I said and she looked around shocked looking at her hands seeing as she was human.

I took off the maroon sweater I had on and put it on her naked body however it didn't cover much.

________

I sat in the back of a police cruiser while the sheriff reunited Malia with her dad.

Stiles was in the front seat and we watched as Malia took her father in a hug while they both cried.

"Are you crying?" Stiles asked me.

"No" I said wiping my eyes.

I seen him look in the mirror and sigh in relief and I took that as a sign he could read again.

____________

"You lied" Scott said.

"Yeah but I helped anyways" I said as I enter the loft.

"I could've done it by myself" he said.

"Well you didn't okay?" I said. Tears formed in my eyes "maybe I didn't care at first... Scott she wouldn't be here if it wasn't for me... Scott you don't get it do you?" I asked choking on my words while crying.

"What?" He asked.

"Maybe I want to be alpha again!" I exclaimed. "If you haven't noticed I have no one! Everyone left me! All because you became a true alpha... But guess what Scott not everyone can be a true alpha" I cried.

"Rowan-" he stepped closer to me but I stepped back.

"I'm an omega now scott... And everyone knows omegas die" I said as I shut the door to the loft leaving him outside.

I slid down to the floor and brought my knees to my chest and cried.

I just broke down in front of Scott...

Sorry it's short but I didn't want to write more in this chapter