Chapter 18

*days later*

"I said hold still" I said to Aiden as I continued to draw him.

"Are we even allowed to be here this late?" He asked. "What if security catches us" he added.

"There is no security. The number of homicides in this school has seen to it that no sane person will ever take a night job here again" I said.

"So we're all alone?" He asked smirking.

"You're losing the pose again" I said looking away from him.

"You know when you said you wanted me to model for you, this wasn't what I had in mind" he said.

"Oh really?" I asked as he took his shirt off and went back to his pose. "If you're thinking of nude modeling it's usually done without the pants" I added as I gestured to his pants.

I heard a zipper before I got hit in the face with Aidan's pants.

I looked at him in shock but continued to draw.

He began to take his underwear off but I heard a noise.

I turned to see where it was coming from.

"You hear that?" I asked as I stood up causing the stool I was sitting on to fall.

"Hear what?" He asked.

"You don't hear that?" I asked.

"I hear music what do you hear?" He asked confused and somewhat concerned.

"Voices" I whispered looking at the speaker.

"Come find me" I heard but I couldn't quite make out if that's what it fully said.

But it was stiles.

_______________

"I heard it" I said as Scott barged in Stiles' room asking if he called me to.

"Don't ask. It gets more confusing if you ask" Aidan said.

"Okay" Isaac said and I turned to continue looking at Stiles' board of yarn and other things.

"Not as confusing as this" I said.

"He uses red for unsolved cases" I said referring back to the time I helped him and he explained to me.

"Maybe he thinks he's a part of a unsolved case" Aidan said.

"Or is an unsolved case" Isaac said looking around.

"Hold on. Is he still out there? You don't know where he is?" I asked Scott, concerned about our best friend.

"He said he's in an industrial basement somewhere" Scott said

"We came here to get a better scent" Isaac said.

"What else did he say?" I asked.

"Somethings wrong with his leg it's bleeding" Scott said.

"And he's freezing" Isaac added.