Chapter 17

"You told her what we were?" I asked Scott talking about Kira finding out were all werewolves.

"She was there, there was nothing I could do I couldn't lie" Scott said.

"And she didn't freak out?" I asked "why?" I wondered knowing there had to be a reason.

"She has to be like us in some way... If you look at her with your eyes you'll see a fox... Like its protecting her" he said. "You can't tell her I told you I'm only telling you this because you're the alpha... I know you may not think that you are, but it's true... You're the only person who has experience and the only person who knows what they're doing... We need you" he said grabbing my hand.

I gave him a slight smile and wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him.

"Thank you... For always believing in me" I said pulling away.

He nodded in return saying you're welcome.

____________

"We have to protect Scott... They're after him" I said to Derek.

"Scotts an alpha he can protect himself" he said looking down at me.

"Derek please... We can't let anything happen to him" I said looking up at him.

"I don't get why I have to help" he said.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and pressed my lips to his jawline.

"Because" "I'm" "going" "to" "be" "there" I said placing kisses on his jawline in-between each word.

"You can be very convincing" he said placing his hands on the small of my back right above my butt. He placed his lips on mine.

"Only if you come" I said pulling away from him and walking out of the loft into my car.

I smirked when I heard the passenger door open to my car.

"You don't have to be a tease" he groaned.

"How else am I supposed to get what I want?" I said pressing my lips to his causing him to smile.

He pulled away after a second and I groaned.

"Two can play at that game" he said and I sighed before turning in the car.

_____________

I heard a scream as Derek and I got to Scotts house right when the sun went down.

We busted through the doors and began fighting the ninja things.

The twins came through the window and we all fought the ninja things.

"Mom now" Scott yelled as we pushed them out of the house.

She threw something down on the floor which was mountain ash to keep them out and to keep us in.

Scott ran somewhere else.

I noticed Kira.

She brought her hand up to the door and tried to see if it went through but it didn't.

I looked at her.

"Well hello there" I said.

She stepped away from me as I inched towards her.

"It's Kira right?" Aidan asked.

"You wanna tell us what you are?" Aidan asked from the side of me.

"What? What do you mean" she said.

He grabbed her arm.

"Aidan!" Ethan said.