Chapter 34

"Alright you've had long enough let's go" I heard.
Where was I?
I looked around to see I was in some sort of shower.

"I'm not buying the catatonic act so don't think I'm going to drop my guard" I turned to see what looked like a nurse.
"I know you can hear me" the nurse said and I turned my head to see where she was looking.

A girl with brown hair standing naked under the running shower.
"Look at me when I'm talking to you" the nurse said forcefully as she walked up to the girl.
"I said look at me!" She repeated as she stood next to the girl.

I walked next to the girl and gasped at what I seen. "Rowan!" The nurse said.
There I was standing next to myself.
I was standing under the shower not moving, not doing anything but staring at the wall.

The nurse grabbed my face and forced me to look at her. I stayed the same, just staring off into space, causing her to push my head back to look at the wall.

Another nurse came and got me dressed, before leading me to some sort of room.
I followed quickly behind the nurses and myself, well my other self.

I looked at my surroundings and realized where I was, I was at Eichen House.

"Is she alright?" The male nurse asked as he looked at me.

"She's fine, it's all part of the act. She's just a dedicated performer" the female nurse responded in a cold tone.

They sat my body in a bed and the male nurse pulled out a syringe "up the dosage to three mils, she wants catatonic? Let's give it to her" the female nurse said before walking out of the room, the door closing behind her.

The guy grabbed my arm, as I stared blankly at the ceiling. "Sorry about her Rowan, she doesn't have the gentle touch, but I can be gentle" he said as he began looking for a vein in my arm.

"I promise to be gentle" he said looking at my unresponsive body.
"Are you alright Rowan?" He asked as he stuck the needle in my lifeless arm.
"Sorry about that I couldn't find a vein, I'll try again" he said as he took the needle out before sticking it in my arm once more.
"Huh, I'll just have to find a bigger vein" he said before bringing the needle to my neck.
He was about to force it in my neck until my body shot up screaming, the light exploded as the man shot towards the wall.

My now awoken self ran towards the door, exiting quickly.
I followed behind, confused as to what was happening.

Two guard showed up and I fought one off. The other ran towards me, but I screamed, throwing his body across the way.

I followed myself as I ran out of Eichen House, guards surrounded me but I fought them off easily. Using my voice to throw them away from me.

"Aiden?" I asked as Aiden walked towards me.

"Sorry Rowan, but your treatments not done" he spoke.
I looked at myself, well the one who stood in front of him.
"Not yet" he spoke before an electric rod was shoved into my back as I fell to the floor.

"Please I have to tell them, they're all going to die" I spoke as I looked up towards Aiden.
"My friends, they're all going to die" I said in pain.

I shot up in my bed as I woke up. "What the hell?" I quietly spoke to myself.
"It's just a dream" I repeated over and over again to myself.
I've been having this dream for awhile now, the same exact dream, but every time I see myself it shocks me, almost like I forgot that it was me.