Chapter 13

Warning this is a filler chapter so it will be short

"Aidan stop" I laughed at Aidan who was currently tickling me.

Ever since Derek left, Aidan would come over every other day too see if I was alright.

Honestly I wasn't.

I miss him.

I miss Derek.

Everything was good between us until he decided to leave and not tell me anything besides that "we had to" we being him and Cora.

Aidan looked at me and pressed his lips on mine.

We're not dating but that doesn't mean I can't have fun.

Ever since Derek left I've decided that I'm not ready for a relationship.

I want to be able to sleep with people and not think anything about it.

I don't really have a pack anymore considering the fact that Scott is now a true alpha and of course everyone has basically left me.

They all try to deny it and say we're both their alphas, but honestly no one believes that.

I smiled against Aidan's lips until he pulled away.

"Why can't we be together?" He asked

"You know why" I replied.

"But we're always sleeping together we're basically dating why can't we be official?" He said.

"You're not the only one I sleep with" I said to Aidan.

"Oh right... Isaac... I thought he was trying to get with Allison? He doesn't deserve to sleep with you if he's trying to get with your best friend" he said angrily.

"Aidan you know I don't want to be in a relationship" I said to him.

"That doesn't mean you can go be a slut and sleep with whoever wants to have sex with you" he said getting up and putting on his shirt.

"Is that what you think of me? That I'm a slut?" I choked out with tears in my eyes.

"That's how you're acting" he said before leaving.

I groaned and slumped into my bed.

I heard a rustling outside of my room. I stood up and opened my door. "Aidan?" I asked thinking he might still be here.

I didn't get and answer so I walked outside of my room.

I heard a sound behind me so I turned around only to be met by stiles.

"Stiles?" I asked when I noticed that he had his eyes closed.

He fell to the floor.

"Stiles wake up" I said kneeling down to him and shaking his body.

"Stiles wake up!" I said shaking him.

"Rowan? What am I doing here?" He asked opening his eyes while groaning.

"I don't know you just showed up" I said.

"I think I was sleep walking" he Said.

"Across town? It would have took you an hour if you didn't drive" I said to him.

"So I sleep drove?" He asked and I shrugged.

I began to help him up and when he stood up he began to fall back down but I caught him.

"Wow" he said looking at the bra and underwear I was wearing.

I blushed and sat him on the couch.

"I'll be right back" I said before going into my room.

I put on black nike pros and a maroon jacket.

I walked out and sat next to stiles while he pulled me into his chest and wrapped his arms around me.

Stiles is one of my best friends and he's almost as close to me as Ethan and Isaac are.

I leaned my head on his chest and he intertwined our fingers.

We sat there for a while and I listened to his steady heartbeat.

"Do you think I'm a slut?" I asked looking up at him.

"No of course not... I mean you sleep with a lot of guys but you're trying to recover" he said.

"Recover from what?" I asked confused.

"Derek leaving... You guys were made for each other... That's why he loves you" he said.

I looked down. "You're the third person who's told me that... But yet he left me" I said.

He began to say something but I cut him off my falling to the floor.

I brought my hands to my head as a massive headache formed in my head.

I'm having another vision.

It was of two girls and their mother in a car.

I couldn't see what had happened until the car crashed into something.

The vision ended and I let out a scream.

As soon as I stopped screaming I looked at stiles who looked like I was about to kill him.

I never told anyone about me being a banshee besides the people who were there the night Peter told me; him Ethan Cora and Derek.

"I need to see your dad stiles... Please take me to your dad" I said and he nodded before helping me up.

_____________________

"It has to have happened, please just look again... Two young girls and their mother got into a car crash... Please just look" I begged sheriff stilinski.

He looked at me with a look that told me 'it didn't happen you're going crazy we would have had a call by now'

"Malia Tate" I blurted out.

I felt all the blood draw out of my face.

Who's Malia Tate and why did I just say her name?

Stiles' dad looked at me like I was crazy and he came and placed his hand on my shoulder.

"Rowan... Malia Tate has been dead for nine years... Her, her sister, and her mom died in a car crash and Malia's body was never found... I'm sorry kid but she's gone" The sheriff said.

"That can't be possible she has to be alive" I said before walking out of the Sheriff's department