Chapter 31

FILLER CHAPTER

It's been a week since the incident at the bonfire happened. A week since I was almost burned alive.
A week that I haven't been able to forget how that man had his hands all over me.

I haven't been able to think of anything else since the incident. I haven't ate anything either, I just haven't had the feeling where I needed to eat something.

Everyone has been trying to get me to come out or leave my room but I haven't been able to face anyone. I even had to make sure my windows were sealed shut and locked because everyone has tried climbing through it. Hell even Lydia tried coming through the window, in heels...

Liam won't leave the door unless he is in school, Scott won't leave the door whenever Liam is not here, Stiles and Lydia won't stop blowing up my phone which resulted in me throwing it at the wall completely breaking it. Derek came by a few times as well but he's not as persistent as the others are. Melissa has been waiting outside my door with Scott whenever she wasn't at work, which makes me feel terrible that she's worried about me instead of resting from all the work she does.

Right now, I'm just laying on my bed staring at the ceiling, as I've been doing this past week.
There was a knock at my bedroom door and I was confused as to who it was considering everyone left for school five minutes ago and Melissa is at work.

No one should be here.

I stood up and looked in the mirror. Ew.
What I saw wasn't me, it was a depressed teenager, with bags under her red puffy eyes.
I turned and walked over to my bedroom door. I heard a heartbeat but no one has said anything.
I grabbed the knob and slowly turned it.

The person I saw was someone I expected to not see for a long time.
Tears welled up in my eyes "hey gorgeous." He said.

"Isaac" I said as tears fell down my cheeks and I wrapped my arms around him, hugging him and crying into his shoulder.

"Shh it's okay" he whispered, rubbing my back as he swayed us side to side.

"What are you doing here?" I asked quietly and I pulled my head up to look into his amazing blue eyes

"I'm here to bring you to school, I need my best friend there on my first day back" he said looking down at me.

"You're staying?" I asked excitedly.
He smiled down at me and nodded while wiping the tears from my cheeks.
I looked down "Isaac I don't think I can go to school" I said quietly.

He placed his palm on my cheek and made me look at him "I heard about what happened Rowan, I know it's going to take time to move past what that man could've done to you, but you can't push everyone out" he said looking into my teary eyes.
"And you don't have a choice, you have an hour to get ready so I suggest you go take a shower, I'll pick you out an outfit" he said earning a groan from me.