Chapter 6

"Ethan you're with Rowan" coach said handing us a key to a room for the motel we were staying at due to all the traffic that canceled the track meet.

I smiled as Ethan and I looked for our room "113" I said as I found the door.

Ethan and I walked into the room setting our bags down.

"I'm gonna go hang out with Danny" Ethan said and I nodded.

"Use protections you may not be able to get pregnant but AIDS is still a thing" I said.

"I'm a werewolf remember" he said before closing the door to the motel.

I sighed and fell onto the bed.

I thought about Derek and realized that if he was really dead I had to move on.

"Isaac come hang out with me" I texted Isaac and in about five seconds I heard a knock on the door and I opened it to reveal Isaac.

He smiled at me and I let him in.

"What's up?" He asked laying down on my bed.

I sighed and laid down next to him.

As if it was an instinct Isaac pulled me into him wrapping our legs together.

"Isaac?" I asked.

"Hmm?" He hummed in response.

"Do you think he's dead?" I asked looking up at him.

"Honestly Rowan... I don't know" he said and I nodded placing my head down on his chest.

"Hey Isaac?" I asked again.

"Yeah?" He replied.

"Do you think I'm pretty?" I asked remembering Boyd calling me a "pretty little werewolf"

"I think you're beautiful" he said looking down into my eyes.

I slightly smiled and once again I placed my head on his chest.

"Isaac?" I asked once more and he looked at me in response.

"Would you have sex with me?" I asked.

Isaacs eyes widened and I felt him tense up.

"I-uh- yeah I would" he said trying to think of the answer he was going to say.

"Will you?" I asked. "If Derek really is dead the only way I'm going to get over him is by sleeping with someone else" I said.

"Rowan I'm not going to sleep with you so you could get over him... As much as I want to... You'll regret it later" he said and I looked down.

"But I will do this" he said bringing his lips to mine.

I smiled a genuine smile, something I haven't done In a long time.

He pulled away and smiled at me.

"I would love to have sex with you Rowan... But if I am going to I want it to be special" he said intertwining our hands.

I smiled at him and pecked his lips.

He laughed and kissed my forehead.

"I gotta go back to my room are you gonna be okay?" He asked.

"Yeah I'll be fine" I said.

He got up but I used my hand that was still connected to his to pull him back down and place my lips on his causing him to smile.

"You can go now" I said and he laughed before opening the door only to be met by Ethan who's eyes were wide but he just shrugged it off while Isaac just glared at him.

"What's got you all happy?" Ethan asked as the door shut.

"What do you mean? I'm always happy" I lied while smiling at him.

"Yeah okay" he said sarcastically.

"So you all tried to kill yourselves last night?" I asked Scott Isaac and Boyd.

"Yeah Ethan too... But I don't know why you weren't" Isaac said next to me.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Coaches whistle had wolfsbane in it and every time he blew it we all got poisoned... Except you" Scott said.

"But I'm a werewolf why would it not effect me? Is it because I'm an alpha?" I asked.

"No because Ethan is too... Maybe it has to do with you being a female alpha" Stiles said.

"Unless... The darach didn't want me to feel anything" I said.

The guys all shrugged leaving the conversation alone.

I leaned my head on Isaacs shoulder and fell asleep for the rest of the bus ride.

I got to the loft which I'm assuming now belongs to me since Derek is possibly dead.

I slid open the door only to be met with Derek in the kitchen in nothing but his underwear, perfectly healed.

"Derek?" I asked seeing him as I dropped my bag on the floor.

He didn't say anything so I just slightly hugged him until I heard someone.

"Derek who's here?" A girls voice asked.

I pulled away from Derek and looked over to see Ms.Blake in nothing but one of Derek's shirts.

She looked at me shocked and then give a short smirk.

"Rowan" she said.

"Ms.blake" I said harshly.

I looked over at Derek with hurt in my eyes.

"How long has this been going on for?" I asked with tears in my eyes.

"Not long" he said.

I looked over to Ms.Blake "how long?" I asked my voice cracking in the process.

"A few weeks" she answered honestly.

I looked over to Derek "I thought you were different" I said quietly before walking to my room with tears in my eyes.

I grabbed a bag and packed all of my clothes in it, which wasn't much because I'm not big on shopping.

I walked out of my room with my bag to see Derek sitting on the couch with Ms.Blake no where in sight.

I knew she wasn't here because I couldn't hear a heartbeat.

"Rowan what are you doing you can't leave" Derek said rushing over to me.

I turned around with hurt and anger in my eyes.

"I hate you... I hate you so much Derek" I said quietly opening the door.

I turned back around and looked at his hurt expression.

"And if it's not clear... I'm not in your pack" I said walking out of the loft.

I sighed wiping my face. He didn't deserve my tears.

I began walking to the only place I could think.

I knocked on the door looking down.

I heard the door open.

"Well I see you've come to your senses Rowan" my father said as I looked up.