3: Not forever

I was due to move in with Liam in Wolverhampton in 4 days. Liam and the rest of the boys were at my house helping me to pack since mum was at work. "We made you a list of things you should take with you," Liam said as he handed me a long piece of paper. I started to read out loud.

" - Long sleeve shirts

- Long pants

- T-shirts

- Shorts

-Pjs

- Jumpers/coats

- Undergarments (all the boys started blushing)

- Toiletry supplies

- Shoes

- Phone/charger/electronics

-ID/wallet/passport

-Dresses

- Scarfs/gloves"

"Is this all?" I said sarcastically. "Pretty much," Loui said almost straight away. "Well, i better start packing then," I complained as I flopped onto my bed. "We can help!" Harry said excitedly. "Loui and I will find the clothes, Liam and Niall will fold and you can pack. "Sounds like a plan," I said with a little enthusiasm.

As Harry and Loui started going through my entire wardrobe trying to figure out what I should take and criticising all of my clothes, Liam and Niall sparked up a conversation with me. "So are you excited to be coming to England with us?" "Of course, I am! I have never been outside of the country before and I have only ever left the state once." Liam and Niall looked at me stunned. "Are you saying that you have only ever been on a plane once?!" "Ha ha yeah! It was a while ago actually. I flew to Melbourne to go skiing." 

"You've been skiing!" Niall said with jealousy lingering in his voice. "Yeah! It's been a while, though. I'd so love to do it again." "We'll definitely put it on the bucket list then," Liam said with a large grin, not long after Niall's face was the same.

"Ahh... Dani?" Loui said with Harry following close behind, both red-faced. "We need- to ahh... pack your... (gulp) undergarments... and... toiletry needs." 

By the time he finished the whole room was silent and  I could feel myself reaching boiling point during this awkward situation. 

Oh yeah, right I will go pack them. I won't be a minute. 

*Departure day

I was standing at the departure gate waiting for my flight to be called. My family and best friends were standing beside me waiting as well. There was a tension of sadness in the air. 

"FLIGHT 303 - to London is ready to board"

I felt a quick rush of panic flush through my system. "Well this is it I guess," I turned to say to my family and friends. I hugged each one of my best friends. "Don't become a rich bitch, and neglect us cause you're too famous. 

"Haha, I couldn't do that to guy! You're my only friends!" I moved on to my family. I didn't bother hugging my mother cause I knew she hated it. "Okay, choo," Mum said making hand gestures as we both laughed. I hugged my grandad and my uncle and then moved onto my  grandma who was already crying as she usually does when somebody gets on a plane. 

"Oh my god grandma, stop crying!" I said as I was laughing at her. "But I won't see you for ages!" She said, tears still running down her face. "I'll be back every 6 months and whenever I get more than 2 weeks off. It's not forever."

I gave her a reassuring smile. Liam picked up my bags as we headed toward the private jet waiting for us on the tarmac.

I turned around one more time and waved at my family and friends one last time. I wasn't going to see them for at least 6 months. But it was a small price for the start of something great.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry that the last 2 chapters have been a bit short. I think some of them are going to be like this. I will admit this chapter is a bit boring. It will get more exiting. I PROMIS! ;) Xxx