13: Stuck in Love

Starting to get real in this chapter! hope you enjoy it. SHARE! VOTE! LOVE YA'LL Xxx

____________________________________________________________________________________

We had been in this tiny room for about 20 minutes before I was starting to get a little claustrophobic. Liam must have noticed me becoming uncomfortable as he tried to distract me.

"Why don't we play 20 questions?"

"Anything to get my mind off things. Are the fans always this demanding?"

"...Yeah. You better get used to it!" I silently chuckle to myself before my face dropped a little.

"What's wrong?"

"I'm never going to have a normal private life, am I?" I said with a noticeable sigh.

"I'm afraid not. But that is a consequence of having the life the we live. But you gotta remember that we get to write songs and perform them to people worldwide, and we get so many amazing opportunities that not many people have the chance to experience."

"Thank you, Li, you always know exactly what to say to me to cheer me up."

"Glad to help,"he said with the sweetest smile.

"Now let's get to that game!" I said changing the subject.

"I'll go first," I said.

(Dani, Liam)

"What is your favourite tattoo and what is the one you most regret?"

"My favourite would have to be 'Everything I ever wanted but nothing I'll ever need,' and my most regretted one would have to be the arrows. When I woke up after I got them done I was like, How do I get this thing off me!" 

"Really, the arrows. I would say that is my favourite, but anyway, your turn!"

"Favourite colour?"

"Purple!"

"Mine too!"

"Okay, how about... a fear."

"... I am terrified of spoons..."

"Really, spoons. that's a weird phobia."

"Okay okay, what are you afraid of?"

"I am terrified of scarecrows. And I can't watch the Wizard of Oz cause it's to scary."

"Well, that's not childish at all! My turn again. If you don't mind me asking, I've never heard anything about your dad."

"Ha ha nor have I,"  I said sarcastically.

"My dad doesn't know he is my dad. so I have never met him. My mum didn't know she was pregnant with me until she actually gave birth to me, and don't ask cause I don't know how she didn't know either. apparently he is an Italian police officer and he lives in Italy, but my friends and I are convinced that he is a police officer stripper." Liam couldn't help but laugh at the last part of my sentence.

"Interesting," was all he said after.

We had been here for at least 45 minutes by the time we got a call from Loui.

"Loui said that he has called Paul, and he will be here in about 5 minutes, and the others will meet us in the car." I nodded at the fact that we would be out of here in a short while. I stood up off of the floor that we had been sitting on before I felt a wave of chills come over me. 

"Are you cold?" Liam asked. I nodded. I was only wearing a t-shirt and I had forgotten to bring a jacket. I couldn't wear the jacket that the boys had bought me earlier either because the other 3 had taken the bags with them when we split up.

"Here, put this on," Liam gestured as he took off his own leather jacket.

"No, I can't wear your jacket cause then you'll get cold."

"I'll be fine, just put on the damn jacket, I don't want you to get sick!" He said with a deep chuckle. I turned around as he helped me put the jacket on. As I came face to face with him we both locked eyes again,  both inches away from each other. The same feeling overcame me once again. He slowly inched his face closer to mine, my heart racing a million miles an hour. Just as we were about to meet, the door unlocked, and we instantly separated and tried to pretend like nothing had happened. The door opened to reveal the girl from the store and Paul. 

"Hi guys, I'm here to rescue the damsels," He said amusing himself. We both gave him a thankful smile as we tried to exit the store through the huge crowd of fans. I had covered my face with Liam's jacket and both Liam and Paul led me to the car waiting out front. 

____________________________________________________________________________________

*On the way home*

We were sat in the car, having to indulge in an awkward silence. 

"About before," Liam broke the silence.

"I didn't mean to..." I stopped him before he could continue.

"I know, it was just a spur of the moment thing."

"Exactly, it didn't mean anything." His last comment hit me hard with disappear.

"Can we just pretend like nothing happened?" He asked. I nodded, but I knew very well that I wouldn't be able to forget about this. The car pulled up at the house. We got out, thanked Paul and walked up the driveway.

Liam unlocked the door as we entered the house. By now, we just acting like nothing had ever happened and we were back to normal .

"I'll call the boys and tell them that we are ok," Liam said. I nodded and began lugging the bags of clothes up the stairs and started unpacking and organising them into my wardrobe before I had a knock on my door.

"It's open," I called out. Liam walked in with a bag in his hand. 

"Hey you, again! What's in the bag?" I asked.

"Well, you know how I left you at the food court because I told you I had to do something?" I simply nodded, not knowing where he was going with this conversation. 

"Well, truth be told, I was buying you this." He handed me the black bag that he was holding.

"I know you said that you don't like wearing dresses, but I thought that one day, you might change your mind, so I bought you this because I thought you would look beautiful in it." I took the dress out of the back to take a better look at it. It was a simple black dress with a bow on the front. I absolutely loved it. 

"Thank you so much Liam!" I said as I hugged him

"I'm sure to wear it when I pick up enough courage and self-esteem."

"One day," he said simply. I repeated what he had just said.

"One day." We broke from the hug and he left my room. I hung up my one and only dress in my closet. He is such a sweet heart.