10: History

Firstly, please go follow @LiamsFutureWife_ and read the amazing fanfics she has written about Liam Payne (everything unexpected) and Niall Horan(I love you)! they are truley amazing and they are currently my favourite fanfics.

Secondly, in this story, this is during made in the a.m. so just pretend that I wrote HISTORY!

hope you enjoy! Xxx

____________________________________________________________________________________

The boys and I made our way back to the studio the next morning to continue working on the new album. when we stepped inside I immediately sat the boys down to explain what I have been working on.

"So while I was watching the interviews with Zayn, I couldn't help but enjoy all the moments that you guys spent together, and when I meet Zayn, the last thing I want to do is make him feel like he is easily replaceable. Even though I am technically replacing him, I managed to write a song to prove to him that he is still very much a part of this band and nobody will ever be able to take away the history you guys shared together."

As I finished talking, I handed out a print out of what I had written to each of the boys. I made my way into the vocal booth and gave the music to the instrumental band.

"It's a work in process, so don't be to harsh!" I said laughing. The music started playing and I began sining what I had written.

When I had finnished, I walked out of the booth and all the boys were grining with the biggest grins I have ever seen.

"Do you think Zayn will like it?" I said neversouly.

"Like it," Loui paused. "He's gonna love it. Your an amazing writter!"

All the boys agreed. I was glad the boy liked it and I hoped Zayn would feel the same.

"I'm glad you guys like it," I said Thankfully. "Considering it was the first song I have ever written."

"Have you never written a song before?" Harry asked me stunned. I shook my head.

"Well then, you are just full of suprises then arn't you Dani," he continued.

We stayed at the studio for at least anouther 14 hours and we had complete about 7 songs so far. We had all broken up into pairs. I was working with Liam and Niall and Loui was working with Harry. It was 2 a.m before we lef the studio that night and we were all so exausted. We all went back to Liam's house because no one could be bothered driving back to their own house.

When we all piled inside I got a notification on my phone reminding me that Zayn was coming in a few hours. I asked the boys whether we should get Zayn to meet us at the studio tomorrow so we could play him "History." The boys agreed and Harry texted Zayn since it was only 10a.m in L.a. We all said our "goodmornings," and went to bed.

____________________________________________________________________________________

*Next mornig (well afternoon :) )

I walked down stairs to find all the boys in the kitchen making brunch.

"Afternoon Miss Dani," Loui said in regeal voice while bowing toward me. I laughed and pinched his cheeck as I went passed him to make myself a cup of coffee.

"So, Zayn will be at the studio at about 3:00pm, so we should leave at about 2:30."

"Yes, Mr. control freak," Loui called out. We all began laughing until Niall started chocking on his food. The laughing stopped immediatly and Liam tried to make him cough it up by giving him a Horan hug from behind.