14: Not the Call You Want to Take

I walked downstairs after I woke up to meet Niall eating in the kitchen.

"Is there any time of the day where you're not eating Nialler?" He shook his head to answer because he had a mouth full of bacon.

"Where's Liam? I asked looking around the room.

"He's taking a shower, and getting ready for the photoshoot today," Niall replied. 

"SHIT! I forgot about that," I cursed out loud. 

"Something wrong?" Liam said as he walked downstairs with nothing but a towel around his waist. 

"JEEZZUS! What is with you and walking around the house half naked! Put some god damn clothes on!" I yelled as I turn around to hide my red face. Both boys laughed. When I calmed down, I turned around and tried not to make contact with his bare chest.

"Just a little nervous about the photo shoot that's all," I said simply. 

"Anything imparticular?" Niall asked. 

"To be honest, I'm worried about wearing makeup. I have never worn makeup before because I have never felt like I am good enough, or pretty enough to. I feel like I would look like Muriel, from Muriel's wedding." 

"So

"So... you're afraid of looking pretty?" I nodded because Niall summed it up perfectly. 

"But I am also afraid of looking ugly too," I said. Both boys looked at me with odd expressions.

"You are one weird person," Niall finished.

"I know I am. I am the weirdest arse person you will ever meet!" I said to try to make them laugh, which I succeeded. 

"Well don't you be worrying. You're the most beautiful girl I have ever seen, with, or without makeup." Liam said when as he smiled and laughed at me. Of course, I went the darkest shade of red you have ever seen, because I hated compliments.

"Maybe when you meet Lou, just tell her not to add blush, cause you already have enough of that!" I couldn't help but laugh at that statement from Liam.

"Speaking of Lou, I have to go meet her so she can dye my hair," Niall said picked up his phone and wallet off the counter.

"Ooh, can I tag along?, I have been meaning to get a haircut," I asked.

"Sure you can! I've been meaning to spend time with my little sister." I gave him the goofiest smile ever before we headed for the door. 

"I'll see you both at the studio soon, Liam yelled from the kitchen as we step outside and into the car.

____________________________________________________________________________________

We arrived at the studio and we entered the dressing room. We were met by a young lass with light purple hair.  She was abosoulutley gorgeous.