1

Kris' POV

The party was scheduled for 7pm. It was only 6pm and my house was almost packing with people. Half of them i knew, the rest were just people I'd seen once or twice around campus. I couldn't help chuckling to myself as i placed more beer in my refrigerator. I sure as hell knew how to throw a party and it seemed everyone thought so too. No one in my year seemed to have any interest in throwing parties anymore because people always chose to attend mine instead. I was the bomb.

"Could you pass me a six pack Kris," Harry, one of my friends, asked from behind me.

"Sure," i said as i handed it to him.

"You look extra gorgeous tonight," he commented as his eyes went up and down my body.

"Always," i said as i winked at him. He laughed whilst shaking his head as he headed into the living room where people were playing drinking games and dancing.

I looked gorgeous. I am gorgeous, i know this, have never doubted it my whole entire life. I have never been one of those girls who have had issues with their looks, I've always known that in a room full of a thousand ladies i can still pretty much hold my own in terms of looks.

As I finish stocking up my refrigerator i head upstairs to my room to change into something more party suited and to also touch up my makeup.

It's the first party of the year after Christmas. School opens in a weeks time but the hostels always open up a week earlier so most people come back on new years eve and there's always a huge party that night which yours truly is hosting this year. My first new years party!

There's a brief knock on my door and in walks one of my girlfriends Rose. "Hey you!" She practically shouts as she comes to hug me. I hug her back, careful not to get any blush on her white body fitting dress she's got on. "You look amazing," I say to her as she twirls in front of me showing off her gorgeous body. "Well I learned how to dress from the best," she says as she grins at me through the mirror.

"That you did," I laugh, thinking of the way Rose used to dress when we started University a year ago. She pouts for a second before bursting into laughter.

"Ready to meet the new students?" She asks me excitedly.

"New boys rather," I say to her with a huge smile on my face. "That I'm ready for."

"Well I'm going to go downstairs and get a head start whilst you finish changing," she says to me as she opens the door and gives me a small wave. "Tonight is going to be a ride!" I thought to myself. I was definitely hyped.

Nicks' POV

"Are you seriously hell bent on attending a first years new years eve party?" Alex my best friend asked me.

"Yes, hell bent will be the right word." I replied with a huge grin on my face.

Alex immediately grinned back. "I know that grin all too well and right now it's telling me all this is about a girl," he said while laughing and shaking his head.

"You know me too well," I said as i picked my keys up from my desk.

"Dude are you going to tell me anything at all, at least explain why i am not going to be with my best friend on New years Eve?" He asked me expectantly.

"Told you, you could come with. The girl gave me an open invitation basically," I say knowing very well he wont come with me.
"Do tell me why I'd want to attend a first years' party where i am not a hundred percent sure I'm going to get laid?" He asks me while chuckling to himself.

"Well then i guess you are going to have to be patient and just wait for me to fill you up, hopefully the day after tomorrow."

"Hell dude, i expect an update tomorrow." He says laughing.

"No ways," i laugh, "i plan on getting mortal tonight," i say as i head for the door.

"Well same goes, dude. See you whenever. I hope you regret this," Alex says as he sprays some cologne.

"Never," i say as i wave and head out the door.

Tonight was going to be mint. Come hell or high waters!

That's My first chapter guys! What do you think so far? please just comment and let me know, pretty pretty please. Thank you!:)