10-Part 1

Hey Guys. Above^^^^^^ is an image of how the backyard was kinda set up. This chapter is also kind of a filler so there are no fireworks. i want to explain that for the cast i haven't put up any pictures or likened most of them to any celebrities because i want you guys to have your own ideas of how the people look though i do describe them. i am very welcome to any suggestions so do feel free to tell me who you see playing some of these characters. again, thank you for reading. please remember to vote:)

Nick's POV

"Wow this place looks AMAZING!" I exclaimed as I marveled at the beautiful décor that had been done in Kris's backyard. "You did all this?" I asked her as I turned around to look at her where she stood behind me.

"I had LOTS of help, but yeah," she grinned.

"It's really beautiful," I told her as I walked around. I had met up with Kris last Saturday, having explained that my dad had asked to see me the night I was supposed to meet up with her. Initially I had wanted an indoor party but she had other ideas.

"Indoor birthday parties are for losers Nick," she had said dismissively and I had given in thinking that if she thought like that then Katy most likely would too. Now as I looked around I knew I had made the right decision asking her to plan this party. She had the colours all down to a science. Purple, pink and aqua blue. It was a poolside party and she had set up open space tents where everyone would sit for a formal dinner then on the opposite side was a makeshift dancefloor and of course the pool, which had pink water, I don't know how she had pulled that off.

"She is going to love this," I said gratefully.

"Of course she is." Kris said proudly.

"You know considering that you had two weeks to plan this and it was during school days you outdid yourself here."

"Come on Nick. I'm good at this, you have only come to one of my parties. Though I must admit this is probably the best I have ever done," she said walking over to where I stood. She held up a checklist. "Everything is done. Now I hope you took care of how she is going to get here. Everyone I invited said they are coming. There isn't going to be anyone inside the house except for the catering team. You, Xander and Katy are welcome to sleep over here for the night, your rooms have been prepared already but that's a matter of choice. As we are going to be serving alcohol, lots of it, I hired chauffeurs who will pick everyone up and drop them off. That will also help me to avoid having too many cars parked outside. I think that's it." She finished as I listened.

"Well I asked those girls you said Katy hangs out with to bring her to the party. They gave her gifts in the morning to hide any suspicion and I just came from lunch with her. I also gave her a gift. I apologised to her for not being able to see her tonight due to prior commitments, the two girls will ask her to come for this party and since she has no plans tonight I know she is going to agree." I told Kris the plan.