4

Hey guys! fourth chapter here. Thank you so much for reading. please pretty please just remember to vote/ comment I'd really appreciate it. please check out my work list for those new writers who need reviews and advertisement. thank you. i hope you enjoy this chapter:)xx

Kris POV

It's already Wednesday, third day of first semester and my days have been packed with classes. Damn pharmacy! I'm headed home right now, it has been a long day. I look at my dashboard clock. 17:15. I decide I'm going to stay in tonight. Some students go out every single day of the week, I don't get that. I love partying but not that much. Someone blows their hooter off at me as I overtake them on the freeway. I want to raise them a finger, but I don't. First time for everything I chuckle to myself.

I carry my own gate remote. The only other person who has one is Sylvia. She is the only one I truly trust.

As I pull up I see a black CUV parked in front of the front steps. It's a nice car, but it's got nothing on my black C300. I've been told it's not a car one would use to commute to school but I really don't care. I don't know cars that much so I just purchase what looks good to the eye. Back to the car in my parking spot. Who could that be? As I park my car by the side Sylvia rushes out looking a bit flustered.

"Who's car is that?" I ask taking out my laptop and book bags. I don't say Hie. Bad habit. And trust Sylvia to always make me feel bad.

"Hello to you too Kris," she says as she takes my bags from my hands. "I know I don't have to but I will,'' she continues before I can protest.

"Something is up. Spill it out," I say starting to feel a bit anxious. By now I'm walking through the front door. I'm greeted by a very familiar scent. One that I know all too well. I start to back out but Sylvia, always having my back, ironically, pushes me forward.

"Hie Kristina," the almighty witch herself makes her presence known as she stands in the front room of my house. She is impeccably dressed as always, short dress and very high heels. Looks like Louis V's. How cute.

"Get out," I say through gritted teeth.

"We need to talk," she ignores me.

"Are you dying?"

She shakes her head. Confused.

"Oh what a shame then. Now unless that's about to happen please make your way out of my house and don't ever come back. If you can, which I imagine will not be difficult considering your immense capacity at forgetting things, do forget my address."

I grab my bags from Sylvia who is stood silently behind me, throwing her a glare as I walk past Ruby and head up the stairs to my room.

A few minutes later Sylvia knocks on my door. I don't respond.

"She's gone," she says in a slightly pleading tone.

"She wasn't supposed to be here in the first place," I shout back as I rip the door open. "She wasn't supposed to be here, you let her in, you of all people Sylvia."

She backs away a bit. "You know that she hates you. There is a good reason why she has been trying to talk to you."

"I can't think of any good reason for us to communicate unless she is dying," I snapped back at her.

"Well maybe you might want to hear this," she says smoothing her hands over her apron. I look at her. Waiting for her to spill it out.

"Your grandfathers will," she states.