2

Kris' POV

Going downstairs I see the house is now literally fully packed. Seems like most of the new students got the memo. I guess if you really want to analyze it we are all new, in terms of all of us starting first year. However, some of us are 'old' in the sense that we skipped A 'Levels and did two years of foundation in university instead.

Tonight I was really in a party mood. It had been so long since I had last had company in this huge quiet house. It was only quiet during the holidays. Otherwise, I tried to keep it as loud as I possibly could.

"There you are," Dave said walking over to me. "You look even more gorgeous," he said as he brought his lips down to mine. I did say he is my friend, and he is. Just that we hook up sometimes. He's not my boyfriend, definitely not, just a guy who's my friend that I hook up with. Simple.

"You really have been showering me with compliments today," I said as I kissed him back. He dragged me into the living room as Sia's 'Move your body' broke through the speakers and people got up to shake it down. I smiled contently, this was my perfect. Noise all around, no quiet.

I went around the living room hugging my friends and saying welcome backs. I had a lot of friends and a few close friends. Harry, Rose, Reed and Brooke were my closest friends in the whole entire world. They didn't know everything about me but they surely knew more than everyone else did.

"I've missed you Kree," Brooke said giving me a peck on the cheek. She was the definition of class, I sometimes wondered how she even fit in so perfectly with us, considering some very uncouth things took place at my parties, take the girl twerking on my coffee table for instance. I looked over at Brooke as she burst out laughing, watching the girl. "We sure as hell are going to hear a lot about that one," she laughed as she pointed at the girl.

I couldn't help but join in. Interesting things definitely did go on here.

"It's not a party if we aren't going to be drinking, come on girls," Rose said handing both Brooke and I shots of vodka, with the bottle in her hand. "It's five at once so you might want to be quick," she said as she poured more. Hell, I wasn't complaining. Drinking alone over the holiday had depressed me so much I was just so grateful to have people to drink with again. I downed the five shots in less than a minute and I was ready to take five more!

I loved drinking. It made me feel like I was superwoman with Spiderman skills. Did that even make sense? In my head it did. "We should play spin the bottle," I said to the girls as we headed over to where David and Reed were sat.

"That game is so last year Kree," Rose said laughing a little bit too loud.

"Oh yeah? So what do you suggest we do," I asked her with a ridiculous grin on my face. When it came to games, Rose was it!

"We could go around and survey the new meat," she said with a glint in her eyes.

I liked her idea. I hadn't been with anyone since the holiday began a month ago.

"Okay, but what's the catch," Brooke asked knowing Rose all too well.

Rose pretended as though she was thinking for about half a second before her sly grin appeared.

"The guy you find, you can only kiss him at midnight and by no chance shall you sleep with him tonight." She finished triumphantly.

This got groans from both Brooke and I. "How's that a fun game," I asked her with a whiny voice.

"Well whoever gets a call from the guy first, after tonight of course, wins." She stated.

I mulled over the idea in my head for a short while and decided it was definitely different and we certainly would have fun doing it. Besides, if I wanted to get laid I guess Harry was always up for it.