10- Part 4

Heeeey Guys. This chapter is so terribly short and i am not sorry because i really tried to make this chapter goood. So i hope you love the progress. Please remember to vote.

Kris's POV

I wake up to the smell of coffee and my hangover almost completely disappears. It is a bit of a struggle adjusting my eyes to the light but after a few seconds of opening and closing them, Alex's face comes into full view. He is wearing a white shirt and black Calvin Klein boxers.

"Good morning Gigs," he says to me as he moves to his side of the bed. He has a mug of coffee in his hand and I see he has laid mine on the bedside table.

"Gigs?" I ask him a bit confused. "I'm Kris, are you still drunk?"

He laughs as he sits down. "No and clearly neither are you." I sit up and cross my legs, picking up the coffee in the process.

"This is nice," I tell him as I take a sip.

"I make amazing coffee," he brags. I have to agree though because he is right.

"What's the time?" I ask him.

"7.30," he says checking his phone.

"So why did you wake me up so early? Ready to chuck me out already?" I ask him with a raised eyebrow.

"I wanted to know if you want to go to church with me," he asks me.

Church? I don't really know what to say because I don't want to say anything rude but church?

"Err, I actually have uuhh somewhere to be in a few hours' time," I eventually say struggling to find an excuse.

He laughs and then gets up from the bed. "It's okay, no pressure. Nick doesn't go to church either," he says going to his wardrobe.

Smiling awkwardly I get out of bed, putting my mug down and head to the bathroom to brush my teeth. No one has ever asked me to go to church in a long time and I also really haven't been interested in going. My mother was a very religious person and that is the main reason I don't go to church. I don't see how it helped her and I just don't want to be involved in anything that gives me hope when there really is none. I notice blood on my toothbrush and realise I have been brushing my teeth way too hard. I rinse my mouth, trying to get all the toothpaste and blood out. When I raise my head looking in the mirror I see Xander leaning by the door looking worriedly at me.

"Are you okay?" He asks me. Honestly? I'm not. I hate thinking about things that make me angry, or sad or any emotion that isn't happy. Xander seems to have that effect on me, making me think of things long dead and buried. Literally.

"Kris?" He asks me questioningly.
"Yeah, I'm good. Just went a little bit too hard on my teeth," I say as I turn around to face him. He moves closer. He is wearing midnight blue pants and a light blue shirt with a tie. By the looks of it the pants are Armani. He suddenly chuckles deeply and I realise I am staring. Looking up at him I realise we are way too close so I move back, leaning on the sink.

"Done staring?" He asks me with a huge teasing grin.

"I guess I am," I retort, grinning back at him.

"Well, I wanted to ask you something before I leave." He says. His eyes are so beautiful and as much as I don't want to stare, I realise that's probably the only appropriate body part of his I can look at right now without feeling awkward considering we are less than a foot apart.

"Yes?" I ask him trying to keep my voice as calm as possible.

"Can I take you out tonight?" He asks with a smile. I feel my lips expanding into a humongous grin and I nod enthusiastically. Xander grins back and closing the very little distance between us he leans in and our lips meet. All worries about my currently jumbled up emotions disappear as I experience what it feels like to kiss a man I really like for the first time.