Chapter 12: Teenagers

Cerulean eyes bled into red as they gazed at Zabuza. Everything was silent, not even the whisper of the wind, until Yuki leaned in suddenly. -"They're gonna clean up your looks,"-

Zabuza was confused when the raven-blonde suddenly started singing quietly, the sound drifting eerily through the air. He coughed when a fist slammed into his stomach, jumping away from the ninja.

-"With all the lies in the books

-To make a citizen out of you,"- Yuki dodged a sword swipe, tucking his legs close to him and rolling away while singing clearly.

-"Because they sleep with a gun,"

Sakura kneeled next to Sasuke, pressing a rag she had in her pouch onto his wound. She couldn't help but feel captivated by the raven-blonde's voice. It was low and mysterious, sounding amazing even without instruments backing him up. The song seemed like the perfect fit for him too.

-"And keep an eye on you, son

-So they can watch all the things you do

-Because the drugs never work

-They're gonna give you a smirk,"- Yuki smirked at the missing nin, kicking one leg back and forth, arms behind him, as he gazed steadily at him. His red eyes seemed to gleam as he made a gun motion with his hand, cackling loudly before continuing to sing.

-"'Cause they got methods of keeping you clean

-They're gonna rip up your heads,

-Your aspirations to shreds

-Another cog in the murder machine,"- Yuki suddenly disappeared before appearing behind Zabuza with a large scythe, coming down mid swing. He pouted when the missing nin managed to dodge.

-"They said all teenagers scare the living shit out of me

-They could care less as long as someone'll bleed

-So darken your clothes or strike a violent pose,"- Yuki kneeled, the giant sword swinging over his head, and pointed at Sasuke, who was bandaged, and tilted his head towards Kakashi and the original Zabuza.

-"Maybe they'll leave you alone, but not me

-The boys and girls in the clique

-The awful names that they stick

-You're never gonna fit in much, kid

-But if you're troubled and hurt

-What you got under your shirt

-Will make them pay for the things that they did,"- Yuki leaned back until he was nearly horizontal with the ground, still kneeling, and brought his leg up. He kicked the Zabuza clone in the side, sending it flying.

-"They said all teenagers scare the living shit out of me

-They could care less as long as someone'll bleed

-So darken your clothes or strike a violent pose,"- Yuki clapped when the clone popped, watching as the real Zabuza growled.

-"Maybe they'll leave you alone, but not me

-Ohhh yeah!"- The ninja did a air guitar, grinning widely while showing fangs. His red eyes seemed almost insane as he continued to sing.

-"They said all teenagers scare the living shit out of me,"- He did a fake shudder, staring at Sasuke and Sakura, who were very close to teenagers.

-"They could care less as long as someone'll bleed

-So darken your clothes or strike a violent pose

-Maybe they'll leave you alone, but not me

-All together now!"- Yuki pointed at Kakashi, who gave him a blank stare, and simply laughed, continuing the song.

-"Teenagers scare the living shit out of me

-They could care less as long as someone'll bleed

-So darken your clothes or strike a violent pose

-Maybe they'll leave you alone, but not me,"- Yuki looked in surprise when Sasuke joined in, all while still throwing kunai at Zabuza.

-"Teenagers scare the living shit out of me

-They could care less as long as someone'll bleed

-So darken your clothes or strike a violent pose

-Maybe they'll leave you alone, but not me,"

Finally, Sakura joined in, "Teenagers scare the living shit out of me

-They could care less as ling as someone'll bleed

-Maybe they'll leave you alone but not me."

Yuki did smirked proudly, hands on his hips, but whined when two senbon nailed Zabuza in the neck. His eyes slowly faded back to blue and he watched with a blank expression as a hunter nin landed next to the downed missing nin. It was then that the other members of Team Seven realized that Yuki had been singing while drunk the entire time (if the slight pink on his cheeks were any indication).

"Thank you for taking care of Zabuza Mimochi," The hunter nin spoke finally, breaking the silence. "I have been after him for a while." He disappeared with the man's body.

Yuki stayed quiet for a little before swooping down and picking up his bottle of sake, taking a large swig. He nodded to the Sasuke, "Sit down."

Sasuke did as told, crossing his legs, and watching the man he helped out for over a year, "I'm fine, really."

"Yeah, sure," Yuki snorted, taking another sip from the bottle and placing it down. He studied the Uchiha for a moment before sighing, "I never did say 'thank you' for taking care of me." He pulled out a pair of white gloves, ignoring Sasuke's weird look, and his hands lit green.

"You learned medical jutsu?" Sakura questioned, watching closely.

Yuki gave her a lazy stare, while moving his hands over Sasuke's stomach. "Nope," He said, popping the 'p'.

"What - But then... How-" Sakura sputtered for a moment before being cut off by her sensei.

"Just don't. No one understands him," The Hatake told her, patting her shoulder.

"Wait for it..." Yuki muttered, not turning around. "3...2...1..."

Kakashi collapsed.

Xxxxxxxxxxx

A/N: Why, hello there!

Sorry, I've just been obsessed with this song. If you didn't know, it's Teenagers by My Chemical Romance.

Thanks for reading this, guys. Post any ideas for the next chapters here please! <3

Ciao! <3

-- A.D