Chapter 49: "Don't you Fucking Dare"

THE TIME IS HERE! AN UPDATE HAS BEEN POSTED! I'd like to say that this chapter is 1,400+ words instead of my usual 1000, so appreciate that. ALSO! I really like this chapter, I made myself laugh a lot. I have problems.

ANYWAYS!

This chapter is dedicated to shenkai08. I didn't forget about you! Since you posted on my message board, I thought I'd dedicate an actual chapter to you instead of an omake. I hope you enjoy!

This song is called Higher by the Score and it is one of my favorites, so appreciate it.

Alright you people, I know you want to get to the chapter. On you go.

Lots of love,

--Yuki :D

Xxxxxxxxxxx

People gasped as they watched Naruto Uzumaki stand up and glare at Ibiki.

"Is there anything you have to say, brat?" Internally, Ibiki was excited. This boy holds not only the Kyuubi but also one of the most powerful ex-ANBU to ever be a part of Konoha. Something was going to happen now, something big, and he was going to witness it.

"You all are pieces of fucks!" Naruto turned to glare at the genin in the room, who gaped at him in surprise.

That wasn't Naruto.

"I swear to Kami, you're going to let his words get you down in the dumps? Grow a fucking pair! Yes, being a ninja is dangerous and you could all fucking die but guess what? You could die anyway even if you weren't a ninja! I don't have time to deal with you loudmouthed little bitches. Your missions will be dangerous but what decides if you and your team walks away from it alive or dead is you." The Uzumaki huffed angrily, gritting his teeth as he sat down, "Raise your fucking hand or don't raise your hand, I don't give a shit. Stay out of my way so I can protect my home and your sorry asses."

That was Yuki.

Ibiki watched as, instead of seven people raising their hands anymore, only two did. He was proud to see that no Konoha ninja raised their hand. He grinned widely and ignored the kids' startled looks, "Well put, Uzumaki. Mind telling them what happens next?"

Naruto threw his head back as he groaned loudly before he stood up, "Congratulations or whatever. You fucking pass. Go eat a cake or something."

Before anyone could comment, something crashed through in a blur and Ibiki sighed, "You're early, Anko."

The purple-haired woman waved him off, looking at all the genin, "What's with all the chumps? You're losing your touch, Ibiki."

"Blame Tenshi over there," The head of T&I nodded towards Naruto, who looked vaguely uncomfortable with the word.

"Ex," He corrected before he shook his head. He looked confused and lost, like he didn't know where he was, "What happened? Why's everyone staring at me?"

Genin from the other villages sweat-dropped, thinking that the blonde was dumb and crazy, while the genin of Konoha and Suna knew that Yuki was trying to return to them, that he was fighting whatever was blocking him somehow and he was slowly winning.

"Kakashi," Kurenai touched Kakashi's arm as she watched what was happening from one of the monitors. "Kakashi, it's-"

"I know," The Jounin smiled widely under his mask, reigning in his emotions the best he could. "I know."

Anko focused on the genin again after studying the Uzumaki for a moment, "Meet at Training Ground 44 in five minutes. Don't be late or you fail." The woman grinned wickedly at the children's cries of outrage and waved, jumping out a window with a laugh.